Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2-2 in the second set. Blake is ripping winners from the back of the court almost Safin like...and Rafa is strambling to get the ball back...there's a clear difference in the weight of shot between the 2 players...Will Rafa survive this one?

·
Registered
194 Posts
In_Disguise said:
2-2 in the second set. Blake is ripping winners from the back of the court almost Safin like...and Rafa is strambling to get the ball back...there's a clear difference in the weight of shot between the 2 players...Will Rafa survive this one?
we will see...if James win this set...he will win in Four. if not...a toss up. But he is playing really well, and taking time away from my Rafa...but My James' confidence is HIGH! I love it.

·
Banned
19,258 Posts
Be careful, they'll delete it as they did with mine:mad: unfair:fiery:

·
Registered
193 Posts
Please, no kung fu/karate antics, I can't stand that shit. Nadal's rock'n'roll attitude is definitely not doing it for me.

·
Registered
28,276 Posts
slipmaskin said:
Please, no kung fu/karate antics, I can't stand that shit. Nadal's rock'n'roll attitude is definitely not doing it for me.
Then turn off your TV :devil:

·
Comparisons are Odious
10,541 Posts
Nadal is going to run away with this now. Blake is done with..........

·
Registered
193 Posts
Chloe said:
Then turn off your TV :devil:
I mean, I like his game and all, really, but it's sooooo over-the-top it's not even remotely funny.

·
Registered
194 Posts
HOLD YAH DAMN SERVE BLAKE AND THIS SET IS YOURS!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,559 Posts
I wouldn't say Rafa is overpowered but Blake is playing very well. Great match, very entertaining, perfect PR for tennis.

·
Fed Fo Mod
11,233 Posts
Nadal had no chance. There were a few of us on the board watching his match against Scoville and we all said that if Blake serves well and doens't make too many UE's, he will overpower Nadal because Nadal was standing so far behind the baseline.

·
Registered
4,048 Posts
NYCtennisfan said:
Nadal had no chance. There were a few of us on the board watching his match against Scoville and we all said that if Blake serves well and doens't make too many UE's, he will overpower Nadal because Nadal was standing so far behind the baseline.
Like me -- see my prediction in the original nadal v/s Blake thread!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts