1 - 20 of 707 Posts

·
Registered
3,236 Posts
The ATP is now as dirty as FIFA.

·
Registered
4,133 Posts
The real issue is what was the reply of the ATP/ITF to Rafa's request. I doubt we will be hearing from them on the subject.

·
Banned
15,396 Posts
This is a disgrace. The tournament is now officially not regular, nor fair and rigged for both Nadal and Federer.
Why can't No1e ask to avoid Pascal Maria?

Reactions: Kip

·
Registered
4,666 Posts
Disgusting!!... Requesting that an official who goes by accordance to the rules be removed so he can waste as much time as he likes whilst other feckless umpires watch on.

Absolutely emetic inducing.No ipecac needed when reading this.

·
Registered
3,236 Posts
What kind of BS is this "it is better to have a break" thing? Is Bernardes his girlfriend? Are they undergoing marriage counseling? Are they consciously uncoupling?

Reactions: Uncle Latso

·
|
15,485 Posts
ATP did the right thing.
Bandaidies argues too much.
He should just call time violation and move on, don't argue with the player.
Let this be a lesson to all the thugpires out there.
You bruise, you snooze.

·
Registered
14,479 Posts
Sorry, and I like you outside of GM, but:

Matt01, :bigwave:

I didn't say he didn't ask. I only said that that lousily written article in a another thread wasn't enough proof.
And the fact that Bernades hasn't umpired any Nadal matches since could still be coincidence.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Bernades tried to be the show, and it's not his role to be the show. He's not a star, he's nobody, he's there so that ATP can sell tennis.

He got too big for his breaches and ATP is sending a clear signal to umps who the priority is and it's the players.

I have no problem with it.

·
Registered
11,142 Posts
ATP did the right thing.
Bandaidies argues too much.
He should just call time violation and move on, don't argue with the player.
Let this be a lesson to all the thugpires out there.
You bruise, you snooze.
Bernades tried to be the show, and it's not his role to be the show. He's not a star, he's nobody, he's there so that ATP can sell tennis.

He got too big for his breaches and ATP is sending a clear signal to umps who the priority is and it's the players.

I have no problem with it.

In before Rafa apologists. Oh wait... :lol:

·
Registered
14,479 Posts
Disgusting!!... Requesting that an official who goes by accordance to the rules be removed so he can waste as much time as he likes whilst other feckless umpires watch on.

It's the responsibility of the ATP to enforce the existing rules. Not Rafa's fault when the other umpires cannot do that :lol:

·
Banned
923 Posts
"I think when you have some troubles with the same umpire, sometimes it's easy to stay for a while away, no?"

Especially when you have mafiosi uncle, no?

1 - 20 of 707 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.