Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4,144 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not sure it was a good idea to play doubles there, but I don't think that Rafa and Tommy thought about going all the way to the final :)

Additional 1:55 for Nadal today, hope it won't have any impact on tomorrow's (singles) final

·
Registered
541 Posts
Jim Courier is the last man who won AMS title in singles and doubles at the same event (Indian Wells 1991)

vamos Rafa

·
Blown Out On the Trail
62,739 Posts
You are right. I didn't notice.

:bigclap: Bravo, Rafa! but don't wear yourself out.

·
Registered
402 Posts
I don't know what to think about him playing doubles. I hoped he would lose in the second round but he's at a final. I think he can't just play a match without caring whether he wins or loses. but it would be better if he doesn't play doubles next time because the next month will be tough

·
May All Beings Be Happy!!
12,245 Posts
I worry about Rafa playing the doubles today. I hope he wouldn't be too tired tomorrow. But what do I know, he must have needed to use up his energies considering his matches have been so short. However, I am happy and proud of him having reached both finals. Vamos Rafa!!!

·
Ace Loveforty
83,400 Posts
will he play doubz in Barcelona and Rome also? :D

·
Registered
3,271 Posts
Man, he's so good on clay.

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
i guess when he entered the doubles event, he just wanted to have more 'practice' on clay since this is his first clay tournament this year. dont think he expected himself to be in the final of the doubles...

its only best of 3 in final, and he didnt loose more than 6 games in each single match , plus you dont spend as much energy playing doubles, i am sure he has enough in the tank for both finals tomorrow...

vamos rafa!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts