Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
35,682 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who will win this match? This market will be closed at the stated time. If a player retires before completing this match, and the retiring player was leading the match at the point of retirement, all bets will be void and stakes returned. If a player retires before a set has been completed, all bets will be void and states returned. You must be logged in as a registered member to place bets using your vCash (Virtual Cash).

For helpful head-to-head statistics and match facts we recommend the following online resource:
http://www.atptennis.com/en/players/stats/

Find More vBets...
Visit the vBookie centre for more markets, betting statistics, your history, and settlement information.

Are you new? Do you want To play?
Register today for a free MensTennisForums.com account and you'll be credited with $50 worth of vCash to get you started!

·
Registered
2,426 Posts
I probably will, but when I first started paying attention to Isners form last year I kept telling my dad to put money on him - he never did and I didn't either - I missed out on a lot of money in the US Open (correct prediction for the score in the Fed match even:eek:). So when I saw the odds for the Davy match I thought I might as well (the fact that it's vCash probably helps).

... I'm telling you John if you let me down I'll come up there (on Marats shoulders) and smack you in the face :lol:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts