Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Super Moderator
62,010 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who will win this match? This market will be closed at the stated time. If a player retires before a set has been completed, all bets will be void and stakes returned. You must be logged in as a registered member to place bets using your Credits.

For helpful head-to-head statistics and match facts we recommend the following online resource:
http://www.atpworldtour.com/tennis/en/players/

Find More vBets...
Visit the vBookie centre for more markets, betting statistics, your history, and settlement information.

Are you new? Do you want To play?
Register today for a free MensTennisForums.com account !

·
Registered
18,732 Posts
Hi!

Regarding "1/3F" at Almagro's Odds;
Will you tell me what "1/3F" and "F" are respectively?

·
21,309 Posts
F indicates favourite, as in odds-on (or betting) favourite.

1/3 is the fractional profit you get if Almagro wins. If you bet 99 on Almagro and he wins, you get your 99 back, plus an additional 33

·
Registered
18,732 Posts
F indicates favourite, as in odds-on (or betting) favourite.

1/3 is the fractional profit you get if Almagro wins. If you bet 99 on Almagro and he wins, you get your 99 back, plus an additional 33
Thanks for quick reply!
But still I don't think I'm quite at it, i.e. is there difference between "1/3F" and simply "1/3"? In another way to put it, when betting 8 on KLIZAN who turns out a winner, 8+23 will be given, am I right?

As it is clear by now. I am newbie on betting.

·
Super Moderator
62,010 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for quick reply!
But still I don't think I'm quite at it, i.e. is there difference between "1/3F" and simply "1/3"? In another way to put it, when betting 8 on KLIZAN who turns out a winner, 8+23 will be given, am I right?

As it is clear by now. I am newbie on betting.
The F in "1/3 F" is just a visual aid telling you who is the favourite - the one with the lowest odd. It doesn't affect payout. If odds on the two players should be identical then both would have an F tag.

And yes, if you bet 8 on Klizan and win, you will get your 8 back plus an additional 23.

·
Registered
10,886 Posts
Does someone know why Almagro is heavy favorite ? The quote on Klizan at Bet365 is even higher as 4
Is Klizan maybe injured ?

·
Super Moderator
62,010 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Does someone know why Almagro is heavy favorite ? The quote on Klizan at Bet365 is even higher as 4
Is Klizan maybe injured ?
Odds have been rising on Klizan, yes. When I set odds here they were generous for both players (we don't need a big profit margin like "real" bookies do). Rising odds are normally caused by people placing money on the other player, driving his price down. As to why, I don't know for sure. I guess it could be Klizan injury worries, or it could be a belief that Almagro is back to his pre-injury level. He's a former top-10 player, after all.

·
Registered
18,732 Posts
The F in "1/3 F" is just a visual aid telling you who is the favourite - the one with the lowest odd. It doesn't affect payout. If odds on the two players should be identical then both would have an F tag.

And yes, if you bet 8 on Klizan and win, you will get your 8 back plus an additional 23.
Understood. Thanks for your time!

·
21,309 Posts
This bet is to mitigate the loss on Isner.

Isner losing in R2 in a US tournament to Gaba is unacceptable :tape:

·
Registered
10,886 Posts
Okay, I'm inspired :rocker2:

Another 100000 on mugro! If the ship sinks, its all of us together guys! :D

(Why do I think this is funny?) :unsure:
Not me :cool:
Damn. I should've put more vCash on Martin

Reactions: Roger the Dodger
1 - 20 of 22 Posts