Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
357 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey,

I eventually decided to start a blog here. Though I'm not sure yet what to post here since I already have a blog on wtaworld. Maybe I will post the same stuff in both forums or maybe I will try to do something different here. I also don't know how many people are interested in reading my blog here. It's not that important for me how many people are reading and commenting it but it's just this little factor what gives me some extra motivation for writting a blog.

Anyway, I think a little introduction is good to make a start here:

name: Dennis
dob: 27th September 1985
country: Germany (I'm German but I also have relatives on the Philippines)
job: office job

I guess that's enough for the start. You will find out more when you're chatting to me or just reading my blogs.

Usually I always put quotes at the end of an entry. I'm trying to choose a suitable quote to a blog but sometimes I'm just taking one randomly. By the way not all quotes are refering on myself. It's randomly as well. Though it always representives my opinion about life, people or other things (once in a while even in a sarcastic way).

Last but not least I want to dedicate this entry to Lena 'cause she's such a nice and funny girl :D (I assume you already know about her cuteness, cleverness and modesty ;))
Thanks for helping to reach chat thread status. You're the best :hug:

I usually don't like thinking about the future. I mean, let's face it, you can't predict what's gonna happen. But sometimes, the thing you didn't expect is what you really wanted after all. Maybe the best thing to do is just stop trying to figure out where you're going, and just enjoy where you're at.

G

·
0 Posts
Nice entry Dennis, thatk for mentioning me in here :awww:...(though I now it seeems I have to promote not only your thread but the blog as well 8sigh*ok.... anything for you :p ) :hug:

·
Registered
15,626 Posts
nice first blog!! :) I like the song and the quote a lot ;)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts