Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,606 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Since my forebodings about Tsonga taking out Murray were right, I have improvised myself oracle.

So here's my bet;

- Federer will WIN this one, no question, hoisting the trophy for the third year running.
- Venus Williams will see off her competition and come back in style this year, snatching the australian crown from her sister (hope father williams arrange matches in her favour cos I got a feeling they'l meet in the final and serena is too dangerous...).
- Tsonga will reach the 4rth
- Nadal WILL not make it to the semis, I simply dont see how he could on hard court anyways.
- Feliciano Lopez in the semis or even further (that's a given anyways looking back at his performance at the USO 07)
- Anymore u wanna kno?

·
Registered
22,082 Posts
Just cause you predict Tsonga will beat Murray, which I felt too, means you suddenly turn into somebody who can tell the future?

It wasn't that hard to predict, you are chancing your luck a bit too far here.

·
Registered
1,606 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Just cause you predict Tsonga will beat Murray, which I felt too, means you suddenly turn into somebody who can tell the future?

It wasn't that hard to predict, you are chancing your luck a bit too far here.
Well depends. I am an avid tennis fan and tend to see through Opens from the very start till completion, so I would know each player's capacities and if they got a gud shot at winning a match, how far the would progress in the tournament, or simply if they would get thrashed. I reckon most of my predictions will turn out true.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Since my forebodings about Tsonga taking out Murray were right, I have improvised myself oracle.

So here's my bet;

- Federer will WIN this one, no question, hoisting the trophy for the third year running.
- Venus Williams will see off her competition and come back in style this year, snatching the australian crown from her sister (hope father williams arrange matches in her favour cos I got a feeling they'l meet in the final and serena is too dangerous...).
- Tsonga will reach the 4rth round but wont take out gasquet
- Nadal WILL not make it to the semis, I simply dont see how he could on hard court anyways.
- Feliciano Lopez in the semis or even further (that's a given anyways looking back at his performance at the USO 07)
- Anymore u wanna kno?
funny how these two contradict each other since Gasquet and Lopez are playing each other in round2

·
Registered
6,335 Posts
Predictions aren't that bad apart from LaLo in Semi-finals and beyond, and referring to WTA shit on this board is blasphemous, get the fuck outta here.

·
Registered
1,606 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Predictions aren't that bad apart from LaLo in Semi-finals and beyond, and referring to WTA shit on this board is blasphemous, get the fuck outta here.
Why, is it prohibited to discuss winners either male or female here? And wots so tentative about my prediction? Any moron could come up with wot I jst wrote.

And oh,, Serena will win this one, she's won it three time, jst as federer. Only person that can take her out is Venus!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts