Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
2,615 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't want it rubbed in my face if I'm totally wrong but I think Nadal will lose to either Tsonga or Gasquet (who will get by Blake) and that Gasquet will make it to the semi and beat Djokovic. I think that whoever the finalist in the top half is, will win the whole thing whether it be Federer, Murray, or even Nalbandian. UNLESS Djokovic makes it to the final. However if he doesn't, I predict Murray to win this whole thing.

·
Registered
23,623 Posts
i think murray failing when u least expect it is a much likely scenario than gasquet beating anyone

·
Banned
70,903 Posts
I don't want it rubbed in my face if I'm totally wrong but I think Nadal will lose to either Tsonga or Gasquet (who will get by Blake) and that Gasquet will make it to the semi and beat Djokovic. I think that whoever the finalist in the top half is, will win the whole thing whether it be Federer, Murray, or even Nalbandian. UNLESS Djokovic makes it to the final. However if he doesn't, I predict Murray to win this whole thing.

gasquet is good but he is no Serbian Slayer. lets get that straight from get go old sport.

it will be like stealing a dead fly from a blind spider. Serbian Slayer will strike again and again until gasquet falls to his knees and asks for mercy.

·
Forum Umpire:, Gaston Gaudio,
124,507 Posts
Have some guts and do it before the event has started.

·
Registered
3,044 Posts
I think Djokovic or Nalbandian will win it. Nalbandian can probably beat anyone when he's "on" - the question is if he will be "on" and the others "off." Blake, Gasquet, Murray, Tsonga, etc. have no chance. A small part of me feels that Nadal will get to the final and lose. I don't think Federer will win it.

·
Registered
2,615 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Have some guts and do it before the event has started.
I predicted Djokovic to win the whole thing then but you never know how certain players are playing. For example when I saw the draw I would have never guessed that Roddick would lose to Haas in the 2nd round but before the match started I was thinking that Haas would maybe win.

·
Registered
1,856 Posts
The only one better than Gasquet and Murray at disappointing in a big spot is Berdych.

·
124,507 Posts
I predicted Djokovic to win the whole thing then but you never know how certain players are playing. For example when I saw the draw I would have never guessed that Roddick would lose to Haas in the 2nd round but before the match started I was thinking that Haas would maybe win.
Takes more skill to predict the winner before the event, except when it's Nadal on clay.

·
Banned
70,903 Posts
I think Djokovic or Nalbandian will win it. Nalbandian can probably beat anyone when he's "on" - the question is if he will be "on" and the others "off." Blake, Gasquet, Murray, Tsonga, etc. have no chance. A small part of me feels that Nadal will get to the final and lose. I don't think Federer will win it.

its no contest. if the Serbian Slayer is in the semis, he will start seeing the finish line.

Nalby is superb but he really cant match wits with the Serbian Slayer on outdoor hard courts. like it or not but, day in and day out, djokovic is the best hard court player on the planet these days. and he is very hungry to be #1.

i think the we are going to get a Nalby vs Serbian Slayer final also. there is an outside chance that Murray might sneak in if he can start serving bigger.

·
Registered
1,856 Posts
You know Federer is still in this tournament too last time I checked.

Just sayin'.

·
124,507 Posts

·
Registered
2,615 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I said either Fed, Murray, or Nalby would be finalists and put Fed's name first.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts