Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5,040 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I finally narrowed down the over 900 pictures I took last week to the best 203. Yes, I mark my pictures, if you don't like it, tough luck, that's the only way you get to see them. If you would like a few for a website (as someone has already asked and I'll start on that tomorrow), ask me. Please do not take them without asking me! If you would like some for a publication, I would love to talk to you. The best ones are more near the middle and the end. They were in order, but then I went back and added more and they got out of order, sorry about that. Let me know what you think.
http://www.imagestation.com/album/pictures.html?id=2089189630&code=29217324&mode=invite&DCMP=isc-email-AlbumInvite

·
Registered
5,040 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Glad you like them. At one night session, I was sitting in front of these jerks who kept saying stupid stuff and they kept saying to me "you missed that shot" or "take a picture of him scratching his balls" or whatever, so to them :ras: :cuckoo: They must've been drunk and thought they were being funny, but it was just irritating. Yes, I took a lot of pictures, but the results were worth it.

·
Registered
30,764 Posts
I finally narrowed down the over 900 pictures I took last week to the best 203. Yes, I mark my pictures, if you don't like it, tough luck, that's the only way you get to see them. If you would like a few for a website (as someone has already asked and I'll start on that tomorrow), ask me. Please do not take them without asking me! If you would like some for a publication, I would love to talk to you. The best ones are more near the middle and the end. They were in order, but then I went back and added more and they got out of order, sorry about that. Let me know what you think.
http://www.imagestation.com/album/pictures.html?id=2089189630&code=29217324&mode=invite&DCMP=isc-email-AlbumInvite

Many thx for sharing smitty

1 - 5 of 5 Posts