Mens Tennis Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
20,073 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First, let me warn all readers here that this entry will be all dedicated to a pet. So, to those who will think it is totally crazy to consider a pet that way, well, I'd advice to just skip this entry.

I have a friend who is a cat lover like me, and who's currently living a very tough situation. One of her cats has been run over by a car this weekend, and there are a lot of physical damages. I won't enter the details because it isn't necessary. But let's say that the poor being is still fighting, after 48 hours, to stay alive. I can't even imagine how I'd react if one of my cats was in such a state, fighting for life. I have had cats, and many of them have been victim of such accidents, but let's say that they all have died straight, so I have never lived that period when you don't know how things will go, if they will go and how long. Must be dreadfull.

I wanted to join my friend's pain, even if I can't help her directly, I'm trying to send good vibes. Because I know too well all the positive things our pets, and especially our cats, can bring us. They're always faithfull, loyal. They will never try to harm you. They feel when you're down and try to lessen your grieves when they feel you are sad. They're part of the family in a way. So I can only understand how hard it must be right now for my friend.

Some ppl might call me silly or insane or whatever, but yesterday night, I burnt a candle for Caspar. I do hope he's gonna keep on fighting.

G

·
Thank you for dedicating this lovely entry to my sweet Caspar :hug: If he knew - he would be deeply honoured I know. As it is - I will say thanks on his behalf for lighting the candle and for thinking of him - and many thanks from me for being a true friend.

G

·
That's a very nice entry Choupi :) I felt a shock when I read the last phrase, because I did exactly the same thing Monday and yesterday evening (unlike you I didn't have the nerve to say it :eek: )

G

·
Choupi what a nice thing to do to burn a candle for Casper. Its not that common here to do things like that, not for pets but also not for people. But I think its a nice gesture.

·
Same as it ever was
20,587 Posts
A beautiful blog entry Choupi :hug:

It's so nice to see Caspar is fighting back, and maybe your candle has helped :yeah:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts