Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
919 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I am planing on doing the same thread I made in wimbledon but this time I don't know what to do. "If Nadal makes the final" thread is not that big a deal I don't think cos he has very little chances of geting there in the US Open.

How about, if federer doesn't make the final, I pay you money?

If Andy loses before playing Roger I give you money?

If Roger doesn't win, i give you money?

If Roger throws himself to the ground after wining I give you money, if he stays on his feet i don't pay?

any ideas?

I know nadal will not make the final, thats a fact, he basicaly admits this in this interview

http://youtube.com/watch?v=eBGIQ7ZuuiU

·
Registered
2,750 Posts
The Nadal idea sounds alright.
Consider me in though. :)

·
Registered
919 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ok guys please when i do make the thread make sure you type "I apply" so that it is fair for everyone. I still dont know which one I should do

·
Registered
30,480 Posts
:haha:

It seems you didn't learn your lesson the first time, did you?

My advice is wait for the draw before committing to any of the above, unless you go with the first one of course ;)

·
Registered
2,750 Posts
How about "If Novak Djokovic doesn't take his shirt off after he wins a five setter, I give you money."

·
Registered
20,460 Posts
So I am planing on doing the same thread I made in wimbledon but this time I don't know what to do. "If Nadal makes the final" thread is not that big a deal I don't think cos he has very little chances of geting there in the US Open.

If Roger throws himself to the ground after wining I give you money, if he stays on his feet i don't pay?

any ideas?

I know nadal will not make the final, thats a fact, he basicaly admits this in this interview

Wow you really are on a roll :p

·
Registered
9,760 Posts
Wait for the draw, at that point you will have more information how to make this interesting.

·
Registered
7,424 Posts
If Nadal defeat Federer

·
Registered
24,699 Posts
who is this Rick Roll? he dances so badly :eek:

any ideas?

1 - 20 of 49 Posts