Registered
5,494 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
God.. I need to tone it down little..

Any suggestions?

·
Registered
14,908 Posts
Act even more like a Know-It-All and your current state will look relatively good as compared to your next-level KIA-self.

·
Registered
13,477 Posts
i thought it was a COAW thread by the name...

·
Registered
23,371 Posts
The more I know, the more I realize how much I don't know.

·
Registered
5,494 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
Act even more like a Know-It-All and your current state will look relatively good as compared to your next-level KIA-self.
The real problem is that lately I lost the shame of being called wrong.. So what? It is better than being silenced or fake a personality.. I want to discover my real self.. I want to know what will be proved right and what will be proved wrong in practice.. Because I don't know me anymore.. How can I know myself if I am only allowed to express copy opinions.. And every one wants me to believe his opinion as the right one.. Should I make thousands of me to please everyone.. ugh **** them all.. My childhood experience made me stubborn and hard to convince but what else could I do while facing the weird people that want me to be exactly like them.. The people that for no reason and without even knowing me start the mission of trying to change me to believe in his or her ideas.. Why do these people come to my life.. At first they tell me yeah good then they decide I should change in a,b,c,d to suit them.. What about me, I didn't ask you to change, to be someone you are not.. Why do you want this from me.. Who gave those people the right to attack me this way.. Who gave them the right to go into the uncalled measures they do and not only they do it, they think they are the right ones and I am the wrong one because I don't share their opinions..

I decided to change.. From now on I will try to be me.. I will try not to be stubborn, not to be close minded.. To be better.. But by using logic.. I will not change my life to suit the weird people that have no right to treat me this way..

1 - 7 of 7 Posts