Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Comparisons are Odious
10,541 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
WORK, WORK, WORK, WORK....................I'm tired. Things have been so very hectic for me lately. I need a long vacation:lol: :lol: :lol: I'm thinking of going to Argentina for a two week vacation in the beginning of November. Given the state of world affairs, it'd probably be better for me to head South instead of East.........

One of my friends and I have just had a heated discussion about illegal immigration in America. He tried to blame President Clinton for the whole mess, :devil:Republicans:devil: , :lol: :lol: , anyway, I had to defend my favorite president............yet, I feel that Illegal Immigration is a problem that needs to be addressed. I think it's simply rediculous that even illegal immigrants can vote in America.........rediculous!!! When an individual registers to vote in America, one only needs to check a box stating he or she is a citizen. No proof of citizenship is required to register for the right to pick the president of America.

CNN is presently reporting that there may be a cease fire in the Middle East by the end of this week? Dare I hope? NO. More **jibber jabber** from the politicians. It's time for the UN's security counsel to make a decision about the Middle East. My fear is that the actions of Israel will inspire more persons to the cause of Hezbollah.

I am a bit disillusioned with the UN. I know that it plays a vital role in getting aide to those countries that are in desperate need of it. Yet, I feel that it has taken too long in passing a resolution on Lebanon.

On the other side of the coin, there is the fun fact that Roger returns from his vacation to play Toronto, next week. I'm very happy, yet, dreading a possible Federer vs Nadal final...............:lol:

Well, I'm off to dig my heels into some of the work that I brought home from the office................but, I hear my bed calling me to take a quick nap:lol: :lol: :lol: Alas(hand on heart), I can't!! :sad:..............

1 - 1 of 1 Posts