Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Miss Thang
36,083 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After a long and stressful day, I love coming here.

This place is where I can be myself, my true self. Although I can't stand my writing most of the time, I strive to be as authentic as I possibly can. I want people to see what I see, understand where I'm coming from.

That's the real purpose of my blog. Although its content may vary from those of other blogs, I feel that this blog is the best representation of me right now. What you see is what you get.

I will write more in this blog-as much as time will allow. I usually update this space once per week at least-more if inspiration hits. In any case, I enjoy blogging very much, and I plan to continue well into 2006.

G

·
0 Posts
Damn Tiff I haven't read your blog in ages. Well I hardly read blogs for some reason but keep it up girl. You are such a fun writer! Good luck with school and work and a big hug for your honoring of me in the Happy New Year Blog! So I wish you and yours an incredibly successful and succulent( in any way you can get it ;) New Year too!!

·
Miss Thang
36,083 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
This is funny! I just posted something similar just a few moments ago....exactly one year to the day.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts