Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
15,626 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Let's just say it has been so much better than last year. I didn't expect anything from my friends at uni, and that was for the best probably. Like last year two of them just gave me my present and didn't do anything special with me that day. Last year we went out to dinner, but this year they didn't even ask me. Some people just can't understand I like company better than presents on a day like this :shrug: oh well, if that's their idea of friendship... That hurt me a lot last year, but I don't consider them to be my friends anymore anyway, and that's for the best.
Another one of my "friends" I hardly even talk to these days. Oh well, it's really not a big loss.

I don't care. I've got better friends than them. :) People who don't feel better than others, people who tell me where I stand, people I can trust and who don't talk behind my back.

Friends mean the world to me, and I'm glad I have some of those that I can depend upon - even if they live in a different country. So this entry is a big thank you to everyone who has thought of me this week, thank you to all the Nando Chicas and the lovely people who care about me. A big and warm hug to each and everyone one of you, and if you would ever need someone to talk to, you know where to find me. Thank you for everything.

·
Registered
15,626 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
:rolleyes: and the chico who also belongs to the lovely people :p happy now? :lol: :hug:

·
Registered
5,985 Posts
aww Freya :hug:
I'm an Andy chica but i think Nando rules too :)

and it's good that you've found new (better) friends, you deserve it

:wavey:

·
Nando Chica
9,434 Posts
:hug:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts