Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 141 Posts

·
Banned
95,412 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
.. began

he thrashed little Oli Rochus 6-0 6-2 (a bagel, great start to the year or what!)

lets see where this form leads to in January and beyond

keep it up Champ

·
Banned
95,412 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
R32: Rochus 6-0 6-2
R16: Schuettler 1-6 6-0 6-1
Q: Johansson, T

some player this Muzza

·
Banned
95,412 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
DT T.Johansson 7-6 6-0

what a player this kid , 4 matches in a row - he can break the record if he bagels his SF opponent tomorrow

but that is secondary, just keep up the wins Muzza

i'm so excited for 2008 !

·
Banned
95,412 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
also, his weeks results are so important because he can improve to a top10 seed for AO, but more as he wont drop into the 13-16 seeds which would probably have meant he plays one of the top4 in the R16

good job son

·
Registered
14,747 Posts
also, his weeks results are so important because he can improve to a top10 seed for AO, but more as he wont drop into the 13-16 seeds which would probably have meant he plays one of the top4 in the R16

good job son
I hadn't thought of that angle. Good point. I wouldn't care to have him knocked out before the quarters. Also, it would be great if he could be in Fed's half of the draw. I SO hate it when Raf and Muzz play each other.

·
Anathemaniac
41,908 Posts

good job son
Indeed - that would make quite a difference for his chances at the AO (BTW, I expect him to do very, very well there! ;)).

I hope this will be a great year for Mr. Muzza. Year End #3 would be most awesome. :D

·
Registered
216 Posts
Murray really makes playing tennis look so easy. I wish I could play like him. I hope he maintains his ability to find his way back in a match by using his tactical skills to dismantle his opponents. The bagels he's served are incredible. I really do hope he wins the Doha title. :)

·
Banned
95,412 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
cmurray said:
I SO hate it when Raf and Muzz play each other.
Me too , especially as Muzza cant beat him yet :ras:

ClayBuzza said:
Indeed - that would make quite a difference for his chances at the AO (BTW, I expect him to do very, very well there! ;)).
Yep Karin ... last year Muz and Nole both draw Fed/Rafa in R16 here .. so it shows how important it is to have that better seeding

#3,2 or 1 year end, no? :D ;)

Hey Kinglear

·
Registered
4,276 Posts
Really can't wait for AO. Top 10 seeding and he will take the tournament by storm. Bring it on!!!!!

·
Banned
95,412 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Lets hope he wins the title, for obvious reasons

also it would boost his Seed to 9 for the AO although he's already gaurenteed 10th.

how nice would the Davydenko Quarter be at the Aussie Open - Semis here we come... at least the Semis that is :D

i'll be watching St Mirren - Hibs while this final is being played :awww:

Gl Andy, do it son.

·
Registered
341 Posts
Andy will definitely be in the top 10 next year maybe even top 8!

·
Registered
8,267 Posts
Amazing win Andy :woohoo: :woohoo: Brilliant stuff, some amazing forehands and backhands and well, just great stuff. Wonderful from him, really set him up for Aus :)

·
Banned
95,412 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
l_mac said:
Good day for you, Mikey!
Sure was!

4th title, better seeding for AO, beat a young gun (which was a mental block), job done

i think i'll stick to Muzzaland coz some of you're regulars over in Nadal forum are starting to whine and whinge about 'us Fedtards' :lol:
funny that - they wernt complaining about some of us for the last 3 months but now that the season has started "you're baiting us" after a joke about Fed/Nadal tantrum issues

but we knew some of them would get like that when the season begun anyway.

:lol: muppets.

anyways, lets look 4ward to the draw in AO - Andy will be flying in confidence so bring on whoever!

·
I DON'T LIKE DJOKOVIC
41,217 Posts
i think i'll stick to Muzzaland coz some of you're regulars over in Nadal forum are starting to whine and whinge about 'us Fedtards' :lol:
funny that - they wernt complaining about some of us for the last 3 months but now that the season has started "you're baiting us" after a joke about Fed/Nadal tantrum issues

but we knew some of them would get like that when the season begun anyway.

:lol: muppets.
:hug: I didn't know you were such a sensitive soul, Mikey. Don't stop posting on the chat thread, I'll be sad.

·
Banned
95,412 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Well i am Linda :sad: Maria and Casta were monsters to me and Doris and i demand an apology !!!

·
Banned
95,412 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Does Murray forum have a mod btw? ??????????????????

:D

1 - 20 of 141 Posts