Mens Tennis Forums banner
1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
_._._._._._
72,524 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Against either Blake/Gasquet, will be huge.

Muzza's unstoppable :sport:

Fabrice's leg was bothering him, 2nd set was pretty one sided. Good stuff from Muzza though :)

·
Anathemaniac
41,908 Posts
WOW WOW WOW!!! Congrats Muzza, this tournament could well be YOURS!

:hatoff: :worship: :bounce: :clap2: :bigclap: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

·
Registered
3,082 Posts
A real shame about Nole's tank/injury whatever it was - it could have been a great match between Nole and Muzza.

·
Registered
14,747 Posts
I actually saw Muzz smile. Wow.

Too many UEs the first set. But some of those points in the second set were just mouth-watering. He has such a natural feel for the court. :worship:

Come ON Shanghai!

·
Registered
8,522 Posts
Well done, Andy! :D

And the Best Dresser of the Year Award to Santoro! :rocker2:

·
Premium Member
24,603 Posts
He really isn't getting much luck with the other nearest rivals, at the moment. :awww:

But he's doing all he can by continuing to win...nice work! :yeah: :bigclap:

·
Banned
95,412 Posts
thats the way, like a good malt of Whisky, keep going tomorrow.

·
Registered
188 Posts
Good stuff. I was rooting for my man Fabrice, but I <3 both so I'm glad one was able to at least get to the quarterfinals.

Forza Murray. :rocker2:

·
Banned
95,412 Posts
Ljuba Truba! said:
He really isn't getting much luck with the other nearest rivals, at the moment. :awww:
How much of a wimp has Canas turned into in the last 6 months? what a tosser... he must think he can live of his 2 legenedary wins against Federer earlier this year the way he's been playing since.

·
Anathemaniac
41,908 Posts
thats the way, like a good malt of Whisky, keep going tomorrow.
:lol:

Now Cañas should STOP *^%*^%-ing up against Boredo! :mad:

·
Anastasia Komananov, KGB
53,508 Posts
Good fun - great points, wily, creative tennis from both.

Fabrice fell away a bit in the second, I think he was feeling that leg, but Andy definitely relaxed and once it started to flow he was looking extremely good.

The bar is raised once again, and it's now up to his rivals to keep pace. It looks like they are doing, so far. It's a very good end to the race this year.

Incidently, apparently this win rules Nalbandian out of contention now, mathematically he won't be able to pip 8th place.

·
yawn
10,517 Posts
Congrats to Andy :yeah:

(I was already wondering why some people suddenly were rooting for Willy :angel: ... nice to know why now :devil: :p )

·
Registered
5,998 Posts
Goo Muzza!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Woooooohoooooo!!!! :bounce:

·
Registered
398 Posts
Good win for Andy, some really nice stuff at times in the match. It was really good to see the mutual respect that both players have at the end of the match as well.

Big test up next against Blake or Gasquet - I really hope Andy can do it though, the guy deserves to be in Shanghai.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Go Andy!!!

on sky sports the commentators were saying Fabrice should hand over his title of "magician" to Muzza when he retires. Also Fabrice seem to applaud a few of Muzzas trick shots :D

1 - 20 of 60 Posts