Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 67 Posts

·
Registered
8,387 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
According to Gilbert, as he crossed the net Murray yelled toward his trainer, “I’m done. Nice job!” He wasn’t exaggerating; he didn’t win another game.
Looks like firing Green was a bad idea.

·
Registered
19,487 Posts
He was always going falter in that heat and humidity in the third set. Just like every other player would not named Outlastedovic.
A bit strange that this same o_Ovic could not endure similar conditions in Flushing Meadows last year.
I don't really think that humidity was worse back then, in Indian summer than in the spring Miami heat.

·
Registered
6,721 Posts
Murray just says these things when he is losing. He admits he is embarrassed by it. I wouldn't take much notice of most of what he comes out with.

·
Registered
2,674 Posts
Hmm... so he takes no responsibility himself and looks to shift blame on others.

He should be a politician!

·
Registered
52 Posts
He complains a lot to his box. If I recall correctly when Gilbert was his coach he'd constantly look at his box and scream "you're giving me nothing". It comes off as whining, but some people find that endearing I guess.

·
Banned
923 Posts
:spit:

·
Registered
5,307 Posts
He was always going to falter in that heat and humidity in the third set - just like every other player not named Djokovic would.
you implying something? be a man and come out with your hypothesis - don't be a sissy like your idol in the 3rd.

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
ugh. that is so, so poor.

i already have a tough time with his self-deprecating antics on court, but his screaming at his own box is hideous.

·
Registered
3,010 Posts
First a thread about Djokovic abusing ballboys and telling someone in the crowd to suck his d*** and shouting at his box, and now another thread about an assumption of what some has-been tennis player might have said apart from there not being any evidence of it (yet).

Good times, when does MC start?

I can only assume there are a bunch of bored Fedal tards on here.

·
Registered
5,886 Posts
you implying something? be a man and come out with your hypothesis - don't be a sissy like your idol in the 3rd.
I'm implying nothing. What I said is bang on, fitness wise Djokovic is on another level compared to all others.

Djokovic is the man who beat Murray in the semi-finals of the 2012 Australian Open and while the Scot struggled to walk for four days afterwards, the Serb went on to outlast Nadal in an even longer match in the final.

1 - 20 of 67 Posts