Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4,036 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Nadal must stop being unsure, returning 12 meters behind baseline~ pathetic bad return. Vs Berd he dared vs murr he didnt. Murray 2nd serve is weaker. Something is not ok in brain for Rafa atm. :((

·
Registered
3,038 Posts
This really shows how Nadull has gone downhill lately .I had estimation of his level but Mug-Ray winning 82% second serve points is too much to handle for me!:lol:

·
The Last Mohican
24,520 Posts
:haha:

Lately I've been enjoying watching Na dull. Watching him dump 2nd serve ROS after 2nd serve ROS into the net... Such beautiful eye-candy.

·
Administrator | Chaos Theory
54,305 Posts
Basically he waits for passing shots or opponent to make error or time to come into the court. It won't work against solid players the caliber of Murray or Djokovic, especially when his ground game has declined this much. RG might be different however...

·
Registered
4,036 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Basically he waits for passing shots or opponent to make error or time to come into the court. It won't work against solid players the caliber of Murray or Djokovic, especially when his ground game has declined this much. RG might be different however...
This. Vs Berdych he dared to step in like 1 meter behind bl. His Confidence is low

·
Registered
4,036 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
:haha:

Lately I've been enjoying watching Na dull. Watching him dump 2nd serve ROS after 2nd serve ROS into the net... Such beautiful eye-candy.
Öh yeah opponents like of course. Nadal is finished we all know and its not a jinx....?!

·
Registered
21,337 Posts
:eek:

·
Registered
4,667 Posts
2/2 in clay finals, 10 match winning streak, undefeated on clay this year for Clayray 3.0 OBE. The indisputable King of Clay is simple unbeatable! :worship: :worship:
- Drunk Moozza before he goes to bed every night with his Murray doll

1 - 11 of 11 Posts