Mens Tennis Forums banner

101 - 118 of 118 Posts

·
Registered
24,311 Posts
I actually wouldn't mind Murray winning if A. Kim didn't talk so much trash B. DailyMale went out of business. To be honest, I always thought he had a shot to win Wimbledon when he was slamless.

·
Registered
17,570 Posts
Even the official website proclams him as the 2015 champ:
http://www.wimbledon.com/en_GB/interactive/multimedia.html?video=4330525138001

"How do you describe your playing style?"
"Hopefully... I will be an.. I will be an attacking player." So, he is not sure. :superlol:

"Can you describe yourself in 3 words?'
"Boring, unfunny and miserable."
:haha: :haha: :haha:

"What do you consider your weakness?"
"There is a lot of weaknesses in my game, can't share them on here, can I? Do I have to share them on here?"
"Just one."
"Too defensive sometimes on the court."

ANDY, not just sometimes, very often. :haha:

At the end he gets the question again:
"So lastly, Andrew, why should we give you this job, to be 2015 Wimbledon champion?"
"Just cause I deserve it... deserve it."

No, you deserve nothing. Unless you win all 7 matches...

Andy Murray won't win Wimbledon this time. Just like Djokovic at this year's RG, he seems to commit the same mistake.

·
Registered
4,769 Posts
I think the winner will be either Murray or a surprise, first time Wimbledon winner.

Out of Djokovic, Federer and Murray, the Scot has the best astrology by far. But his solar return is iffy. So, expect Murray or some surprise like at RG.

Juan and FranzuaDubal predict Murray but Maxi predicts a surprise winner...

·
Registered
20,716 Posts
Discussion Starter #113
Murray faces only and biggest threat for 2nd title on Monday. Still, line judges should take care of Ivo like they did few years back

·
Registered
412 Posts
Trust me THIS VERSION of Murray will beat anyone. I've always said this about MURRAY. At his best he can beat ANYONE. And he is peaking to perfection for WIMBLEDON.

He beat DJOKOVIC in 2013. And the scary part is he is playing better than then. Has a better skill set and a calmer demeanour. OH YEAH!!!! Get your money on him or regret it.

Slam number 3 coming be sure of that...
Nice jinx :yeah:

·
Registered
2,271 Posts
Trust me THIS VERSION of Murray will beat anyone. I've always said this about MURRAY. At his best he can beat ANYONE. And he is peaking to perfection for WIMBLEDON.

He beat DJOKOVIC in 2013. And the scary part is he is playing better than then. Has a better skill set and a calmer demeanour. OH YEAH!!!! Get your money on him or regret it.

Slam number 3 coming be sure of that...
His ground game is best right now...improve the serve and he will win another slam.

But nice jinx haha.

101 - 118 of 118 Posts