Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Banned
1,472 Posts
no chance. Get this thread outta here before 25 threads on the same one match pop up.

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
No chance at all. 6-2 6-2 Fed.

·
Banned
95,412 Posts
Escude, is "NinaNina19" your female Doppelgänger?
Nina has great faith in Muzza

so i wont disagree with anything here :p

and, if she is right... then you are a bit of a pansy Farenhajy - although that is no news to me.

·
Registered
5,998 Posts
I agree with you Nina. :)

I think Muzza will win. If were wrong so be it nothing wrong with people making predictions on a tennis discussion site.

·
Registered
1,579 Posts
:bounce: whoever wins it's sure to be a scream

·
Premium Member
9,871 Posts
Murray and Fed are my two most disliked players. The best thing about this match is that one of them will lose. :haha: The worst thing is that one of them will win. :mad:

Reactions: Corey Feldman

·
Registered
2,050 Posts
Federer will win in straights, potentially one close set maybe a tiebreak.

·
29,645 Posts
Murray and Fed are my two most disliked players. The best thing about this match is that one of them will lose. :haha: The worst thing is that one of them will win. :mad:
You hate them because both own Roddick like a little pussy.

Nice bitterness.

·
Registered
9,716 Posts
I hope so, but not go to happen

·
Premium Member
9,871 Posts
You hate them because both own Roddick like a little pussy.

Nice bitterness.
Sooooo should I LIKE them because they own Andy? :confused: He's not my only favorite player? If you look at the players in my sig, not many of them have a great record against Fed.... maybe that's why I don't like him. :retard:

·
Registered
33,360 Posts
it's been a while since the mighty one has lost in the first round of any tourney, perfect spot for that to happen

·
29,645 Posts
Sooooo should I LIKE them because they own Andy? :confused: He's not my only favorite player? If you look at the players in my sig, not many of them have a great record against Fed.... maybe that's why I don't like him. :retard:
Not really but it's clear that is the reason they are top two in your hate list, then again Roddick fans have always been very very bitter towards players who beat him on a regular enough basis.

·
Premium Member
9,871 Posts
Not really but it's clear that is the reason they are top two in your hate list, then again Roddick fans have always been very very bitter towards players who beat him on a regular enough basis.
And how many Fedal fans are on this board? It's not just Roddick fans... many fans of a particular player find it hard to pull for a player who beats their favorite regularly.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts