·
Registered
11,484 Posts
Dude you forgot Bill Murray :sad:

·
I DON'T LIKE DJOKOVIC
41,217 Posts
Nole in straights.

Peter Fleming just described him as "one of the clay greats (with Rafa and Fed)" How can Muzz compete?

·
Registered
7,342 Posts
Honestly don't know here. Nole should do it and surely we've had his upset already this spring in Miami but certainly wouldn't be über-surprised if Muzza pulls it out of the bag.

·
Registered
27,276 Posts
Nole for sure:rocker2:

·
Registered
6,335 Posts
Nole in straights.

Peter Fleming just described him as "one of the clay greats (with Rafa and Fed)" How can Muzz compete?
Peter Flemming is nearly on par with Andrew Castle for being commentators that get paid for doing jack shit, and pulling random facts out of the asses.

·
Registered
6,103 Posts
I think Djokovic will win but it'll be interesting to see whether Murray does better than the last times they've played

·
I DON'T LIKE DJOKOVIC
41,217 Posts
Honestly don't know here. Nole should do it and surely we've had his upset already this spring in Miami but certainly wouldn't be über-surprised if Muzza pulls it out of the bag.
Yes, losing to Murray on his weakest surface would be a similar upset to losing to Anderson on a hardcourt, where he was defending champion.

·
I DON'T LIKE DJOKOVIC
41,217 Posts
Peter Flemming is nearly on par with Andrew Castle for being commentators that get paid for doing jack shit, and pulling random facts out of the asses.
Harsh on Flemming.

And also harsh on the word "facts"

1 - 20 of 200 Posts