Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
3,038 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I hope we can witness this match at Wimbledon especially this year since Murray playing much better than last year as he has no back pain now and Dimitrov is trying to make breakthrough this year will be great context. It will be clash between new improving Young generation and long Ruling "Big Four" may prove permanent crack to their domination though personally I don't believe Dimitrov will beat Murray after draining match but it will be very entertaining.

Thoughts?

·
Banned
2,838 Posts
The chance for Dimitrov to prove he is not overrated

·
Registered
4,009 Posts
One match at a time. Grigor has one, and Murray has two matches to win before that.

·
Banned
2,838 Posts
It's gonna happen. Would be funny if dulltard gets eliminated here and proves that his Wimby title was thanks to Del Potro.
Would also be funny if Djokovic ends up being runner-up again when Murray is taken out in QF

·
Registered
67,452 Posts
murray would destroy dimitrov

·
Registered
21,280 Posts
Hope it happens, would be pretty interesting. Murray would probably win though, in 4. if it happens of course

·
Banned
2,838 Posts
Not if dull wins the title. That would be a tragedy.
the second time is a farce, according to Marx in The Eighteenth Brumaire of Louis Napoleon

·
Registered
3,038 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Would also be funny if Djokovic ends up being runner-up again when Murray is taken out in QF
Nope Djokovic is losing to Murray in semifinals. Nadal vs Murray final l am looking ahead.

·
Banned
2,838 Posts
Nope Djokovic is losing to Murray in semifinals. Nadal vs Murray final l am looking ahead.
I want to see Djokovic's fans get humiliated once again.

·
Banned
2,838 Posts

·
Banned
9,577 Posts
Usually the Boytoy Bulgarian is complete shit against any of the top players, but I can see him outclassing Mugray like he did in Mexico

1 - 20 of 32 Posts