Mens Tennis Forums banner

Murray RG-15 vs. Nadal RG-15. Who would win ?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
8,363 Posts
Murray in 3. Murray may have gone mentally AWOL for a set but I'm not convinced Nadal was good enough to take advantage.

·
Banned
2,160 Posts
Nadal in 3.

What makes Djokovic victory incredible is Rafa resting for the whole season just to peak at RG, but Nole simply Soderlinged him.

·
Registered
10,559 Posts
Rafa is so poor now, he can win only Ferrer and Berdych in the top 10. :sobbing:

·
Banned
2,160 Posts
Nadal fans:superlol::superlol: Making excuses for Nadal's poor form as if Rafa has ever defeated Djokovic when Nole was playing at least at 80% of his abilities:haha::haha:

·
Onwards and Upwards!
46,453 Posts
Andy, comfortably. Tsonga, Roger and Wawrinka could have beaten him too. Hell, potentially Nishikori and Ferrer also. Nadal was by far the weakest player in the quarter-finals.

·
Registered
10,559 Posts
Nadal fans:superlol::superlol: Making excuses for Nadal's poor form as if Rafa has ever defeated Djokovic when Nole was playing at least at 80% of his abilities:haha::haha:
150% Rafa has been straight setted by Novak in the QF. :shrug:

·
Registered
3,209 Posts
Andy in 4 probably, donating a set via mental walkabout. It was Rafa's ghost out there, he has been awful all clay season.

I wonder if Ferrer could have beaten him or would he have choked?

·
Registered
21,691 Posts

·
Registered
4,423 Posts
Based on their level from this tournament i would give Murray pretty good chance to beat this version of Nadal who lost set to Sock, Murray-Nadal based on their RG performance and their level from previous clay events i would say Murray in close 4 sets

·
Registered
15,791 Posts
Murray in 4, Nadal sucked really hard this season

1 - 19 of 19 Posts