From this challenger alone I’ve hear of:

Murray
Simon
Gasquet
Pouille
Broady
Soeda

That’s SIX!!
And that’s fine… but a lot of the players you’ve never heard of are actually pretty solid regulars on the Challenger tour and can be a threat to Andy on a given day. Safiullin, for instance, qualified for and won a round at AO and RG this year. People rightfully know who he is. You should show these players (and their fans) some more respect.

Reactions: Snowwy

·
Registered
9,147 Posts
And that’s fine… but a lot of the players you’ve never heard of are actually pretty solid regulars on the Challenger tour and can be a threat to Andy on a given day. Safiullin, for instance, qualified for and won a round at AO and RG this year. People rightfully know who he is. You should show these players (and their fans) some more respect.
How is it disrespectful to not have heard of someone? Lol.

I’m not saying they are bad players. I just don’t pay any attention to challengers

·
Registered
5,053 Posts
His is it disrespectful to not have heard of someone? Lol.

I’m not saying they are bad players. I just don’t pay any attention to challengers
You consistently do it with players who are regulars on the ATP tour.

But i get it, it's your "schtick" :rolleyes:

·
Registered
200 Posts
It's really weird that you've "never heard of" all of these players yet have 9,000+ posts on a tennis internet message board.
Flawed logic. I can do the same to you with the most obscure ITF players like Abhinav Sanjeev Shanmugam. I bet you've never heard of him, but it doesn't mean you don't know tennis. Moozza prefers following only the top players/tournaments, nothing wrong with that.
Love how those following tennis at lower levels like to act superior. 🤣

·
Moderator | Golddigger
16,268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·

Seems know you need to....

·
Registered
2,379 Posts

I have no problem with you having not heard of someone. That isn’t disrespectful. But comments like these are:
Safiullin? :ROFLMAO:

As if you’ve ever heard of him.
Of course, seems unlikely you’ll underestimate Safiullin specifically in the future ;)

·
Registered
4,198 Posts
lölz, lost to safiullin in R2. maybe muzza shoud have a go at single digit challengers next time. 😂

21 - 29 of 29 Posts