Votes: 18 27.7%
  • NadalFan-Federer

Votes: 11 16.9%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 90 Posts

·
Registered
2,122 Posts
I'm probably a fan of Murray more than anyone else. I'd like to see Djokovic lose both because he's a jackass and I'd like to see Murray catch up to him in slam wins. Also, I think that if in a purely imaginary scenario there was some ugly truth about Nadal which came out, hypothetically speaking, it would be devastating to tennis if it was the GOAT who was so shamed, so I'd prefer if Federer maintained that distinction.

·
Registered
3,921 Posts
I'm probably a fan of Murray more than anyone else. I'd like to see Djokovic lose both because he's a jackass and I'd like to see Murray catch up to him in slam wins. Also, I think that if in a purely imaginary scenario there was some ugly truth about Nadal which came out, hypothetically speaking, it would be devastating to tennis if it was the GOAT who was so shamed, so I'd prefer if Federer maintained that distinction.
Fair enough you don't like Djokovic but Murray getting to 6 slams :confused: He be lucky to get 3

·
Registered
2,122 Posts
Fair enough you don't like Djokovic but Murray getting to 6 slams :confused: He be lucky to get 3
I don't think, say, Djokovic having four times as many slams as Murray reflects their relative skill. I know Djokovic is better, but he's not that much better. I think if Murray had a purple patch he could knock off three slams in a relatively short time - he has the talent.

·
Registered
14,771 Posts
Neither of them but if I was forced at gunpoint I would probably chose Fed, being the lesser of two evils. Pretty indifferent though on this one.

·
Registered
2,122 Posts

·
Registered
1,460 Posts
I don't like his smug personality, and I don't like his face. I look into his eyes and I see pure, egotistical evil.
Why? Nole is a fantastic person for the sport. Eh.. I honestly don't get this. But anyway;

·
Registered
2,122 Posts
Why? Nole is a fantastic person for the sport. Eh.. I honestly don't get this. But anyway;

I don't know, Murray beat him pretty simply twelve months ago.

·
Registered
24,699 Posts
I cheer for Djokovic because I like him.
me too but I think Roger is going to win, he is playing well while Nole is awful :tennis:

·
Registered
2,122 Posts
Does that make him a jackass?
No, he's a jackass for other reasons! I could hardly be here as a Murray fan criticizing somebody for losing in straight sets in a slam final.

·
Banned
9,211 Posts
Im curious..
I'm just a tennis fan and I tell you I want that man, Roger Federer to get to 18. That's it. If he gets to 18 then that lessens the probability of Nadal breaking or even equaling his record. You would think Novak will eventually get the better of Nadal at the French one time and with Nadal 28, he's probably got 4 french opens left in him, max.

Federer leading with 18 and being seen statistically as the greatest ever, will leave tennis in a much better place. Not only because the best brand of tennis will be looked up to, but because a brand of tennis which is primarily the product of finding a nifty, useful little glitch in the racquet technology of the modern era won't be looked up to. (In Nadal's)

Nadal's forehand is artificially produced and not a result of his amazing hand eye-coordination. Essentially it's a technique he mastered from a young age and developed over time with practice and intensity. It's not tennis though. It's brute force aggression that produces the ground-stroke, that can be learned with practice and more practice. It's just not tennis, it's just a cheat way of hitting the ball. Almost like when you toe-punt in football and score a goal, was poor technique, but it still count. Or say to someone you'll cook them a meal and then just grab a pot noodle and put steamed water inside it. Nadal has become very good at using a shit technique, essentially. Ontop of that it looks unsightly and is the only reason he's any good.

·
Registered
3,982 Posts
Djokovic because fedtards are very annoying and we wouldn't hear the end of it. Also Djokovic so far has underachieved while Federer has overachieved thanks to vulturing. So hopefully Djokovic can save tennis and humanity. Also I don't think Federer deserves to break Sampras' record of seven Wimbledons. But I have a feeling that Federer might win. Either way I'll probably be sleeping and won't watch the match live. Too disgusting especially if Djokovic chokes, cause if he plays at 50% he should win in straight sets but Federer is very lucky so Djokovic will probably be flat.

·
Banned
9,211 Posts
Where's tennis fan? Cater for us? Fix that poll mofo.

·
Registered
9,401 Posts
Murray fans will vote Federer because they don't want Djokovic to have more Wimbledon titles (and rightly so, given his joke movement on the surface and how comfortably Murray's beaten him on grass).

Nadal fans will vote Djokovic because Nadal breaking 18 isn't happening.

·
Banned
9,211 Posts
^However Nadal isn't a child like the majority of his plastic fans around here and will want Novak to lose so he feels the pressure at the US Open.

I don't believe he actually cares as much as his plastic fans do about breaking the record, to me he seems too humble as a person to be desperate to want to have the accolade of holding the most slams. He probably just wants to win slams and masters.

1 - 20 of 90 Posts