Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Banned
Joined
·
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
He comes through a five set match, despite being ill and clearly below par. His stamina is getting better and better and he produced several shots that blew the crowd away. The buzz around him is huge, because people see the potential, just a shame so many people on MTF are blind to it.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,048 Posts
Can't understand why people hate him--his theatrics are not off the charts, and he is so young and playing so well. He doesn't pump himself up in his opponent's face, and he's actually toned down his theatrics even since Wimbledon

I'm hoping for a Federer-murray R16
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,037 Posts
Could you describe his game? From what I saw he seems pretty good at serve returning and has a good backhand but this may just be because his opponent wasn't the best. He didn't get many serves in but it seemed to be decent at least from what I saw which was very little.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
nkhera1 said:
Could you describe his game? From what I saw he seems pretty good at serve returning and has a good backhand but this may just be because his opponent wasn't the best. He didn't get many serves in but it seemed to be decent at least from what I saw which was very little.

This match was far from the best from Murray, but impressive given that he was clearly feeling unwell from the off.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9,234 Posts
mitalidas said:
Can't understand why people hate him--his theatrics are not off the charts, and he is so young and playing so well. He doesn't pump himself up in his opponent's face, and he's actually toned down his theatrics even since Wimbledon

I'm hoping for a Federer-murray R16
I guess you don't like Murray all that much if you wish him that! :eek: :p
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9,433 Posts
Can you start a thread other than Murray haters........

You are just feeding people, who will take a shot at him when he loses. Players have haters, its a fact put them on ignore or dont join a tennis forum if you cant handle it.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
939 Posts
I don't think there are that many Murray haters on MTF. There are a lot of people who are simply not his fans, who are indifferent. Also MTF is populated by a lot of women who are more interested in sex than tennis, and you have to admit he is not exactly very attractive ;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9,234 Posts
Gouzo said:
I don't think there are that many Murray haters on MTF. There are a lot of people who are simply not his fans, who are indifferent. Also MTF is populated by a lot of women who are more interested in sex than tennis, and you have to admit he is not exactly very attractive ;)
Are you sitting down? If you're not please try to. :devil: I like Stepanek! :haha: And I'm a girl! Not :inlove:-like, but more than other so-called sexgods out there. Ha!
The reasons why I don't like Murray have nothing to do with his looks :angel:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
28,276 Posts
Gouzo said:
I don't think there are that many Murray haters on MTF. There are a lot of people who are simply not his fans, who are indifferent. Also MTF is populated by a lot of women who are more interested in sex than tennis, and you have to admit he is not exactly very attractive ;)
Um, I'm as shallow as anybody and count Murray and Coria among my favourites. Believe it or not, women are capable of thinking beyond their crotch. Sometimes.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
28,276 Posts
sugar_kane said:
Are you sitting down? If you're not please try to. :devil: I like Stepanek! :haha: And I'm a girl! Not :inlove:-like, but more than other so-called sexgods out there. Ha!
The reasons why I don't like Murray have nothing to do with his looks :angel:
I like Stepanek too, he has a nice game. The suggestion that there are lots of women here which would lead to more dislike of Murray because he isn't all that good looking is insulting... and unfounded.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9,234 Posts
Chloe said:
I like Stepanek too, he has a nice game. The suggestion that there are lots of women here which would lead to more dislike of Murray because he isn't all that good looking is insulting... and unfounded.
:yeah: We are not just sex animals you know :fiery: :p
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,885 Posts
What a weird conversation! :lol:
I'm a girl but i never think about tennis in this way! :p i'm a huge fan of GG and it's not because he's good looking (is he?) :lol:
i don't have any opinion on Murray because i've never seen him playing yet but i don't really care about his face :rolleyes: but you make me curious about his game...
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
4,086 Posts
LOL at this thread title!
 
1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Top