Discussion Starter #22
tennisgirl19 said:
Indoor hard

And congrats to Andrew. :)
Isn't it Indoor Carpet?

·
Registered
202 Posts
yes he's got Henman's place. I agree he can come across as arrogant on the court. He's not so in person. I think he's like a young Hewitt. His style of game is similar too. Let's hope he doesn't make as many enemies on the circuit as Hewitt did in his early days. I hope Andy gets to play Roger in Thailand. Doubt either will hang round to play the 4th rubber tomorrow in Geneva!

·
Banned
19,258 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
He won't face Federer in Bangkok. He's in the other half of the draw.

·
Registered
5,938 Posts
Federer_Express said:
He won't face Federer in Bangkok. He's in the other half of the draw.
You saying he won't make it to the final?:eek: :eek: :eek:

·
Banned
19,258 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
:lol: It's clear that he can't get to the final. If he plays his best tennis, it's possible...:bigcry: He got Ginepri, Srichaphan and Hewitt in his half:sad:
Hopefully he can take 2 matches and reach the QF:yeah: that would mean that he's in top100:woohoo::yeah:

·
Banned
156 Posts
KoOlMaNsTeVeN said:
He keeps getting these WC's because of hype.
I like him but hes hype

Don't be a moron all your life. An 18yr old with a ROS better than just about anyone in the top 10, great court sense, speed, and well balanced use of power and touch. This isn't hype, hype is suggesting players like Djokovic and Monfils are going to be great players.

·
Banned
3,208 Posts
Federer_Express said:
:lol: This is an information:retard:
Have you to open a new thread just for saying Murray gets a WC in Bangkok ??? :eek: :eek:

Murray's supporters are getting to be more ridiculous day after day.

I think this kind of threads makes people hate Murray . It seems you were talking about a new Federer, Nadal or Gasquet . Just twaddles :eek:

The future is Djokovic, not Murray

·
Banned
19,258 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
:ras: It's important. Be careful, if he wins his 1st title this board is gonna have 1000 Murray threads about this match:ras::rolleyes:

·
Banned
19,258 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
Yeah, come up with this again,:worship::retard: I'll support him if he won't ever be no.1, not every player like Djokovic can be futur no.1:lol:

·
Banned
156 Posts
Murray's first proper ATP tour year starts 2006. During the end of season break he will be working with Frank Dick and the rest of his team on fitness, strength and adding to his game. Obviously this process will go on for many months, but the first fruits of these efforts should be seen in the first matches he plays in 2006. I expect him to suprise a lot of his critics in 2006, I also expect to see the likes of Djokovic and Monfils atrophy as the constraints of their talents hinder their progress.

·
Registered
9,433 Posts
evanzo said:
Don't be a moron all your life. An 18yr old with a ROS better than just about anyone in the top 10, great court sense, speed, and well balanced use of power and touch. This isn't hype, hype is suggesting players like Djokovic and Monfils are going to be great players.
Look who decided to show up again :rolleyes:

21 - 34 of 34 Posts