Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
He is right here! Novak is very pleasant and really have nice slavic character.

I'm russian (we don't belong to slavic) but slavic really have good temper (we don't at all).

·
Registered
7,987 Posts
He is right here! Novak is very pleasant and really have nice slavic character.

I'm russian (we don't belong to slavic) but slavic really have good temper (we don't at all).
You belong to Slavs.

·
Registered
3,812 Posts
I thought the Russians were the main (biggest majority) Slavic people?!

·
Registered
581 Posts
Wtf I thought Russians are slavs

What are they then?

I think the Western Euro/Anglo world sees anyone Eastern Euro as same

·
Registered
6,372 Posts
Murray firing those truth bullets as usual.

·
Registered
4,690 Posts
From what I found, Russians belong to East Slavic subgroup along w/ Ukrainians & Belarusians while Southern Slavs consist of Serbs, Croats, Bosnians & those contiguous to that region so more regional than ethnic difference.

·
Registered
2,158 Posts
I thought the Russians were the main (biggest majority) Slavic people?!
The Polish folk is the golden standard of the Slavic essence and identity, a mark all other Slavic nations aspire to. Apparently Russians are so far removed from that goal thay they don't feel Slavic anymore?

I jest, please don't crucify me

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
The Polish folk is the golden standard of the Slavic essence and identity, a mark all other Slavic nations aspire to. Apparently Russians are so far removed from that goal thay they don't feel Slavic anymore?

I jest, please don't crucify me
may be yes

·
Registered
4,224 Posts
So this is what Monfils has been doing all these years instead of winning majors? Fun stuff! ;)

·
Registered
766 Posts
Real Talk. Who is murray again?
Whose DA are you 🤔? Let me guess, your account was created by some tard a couple of years back when he anticipated that his actual account could get banned.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts