·
Registered
3,035 Posts
He'll get spanked by Nole.

·
Anastasia Komananov, KGB
53,509 Posts
Pretty good really.

4 and 1 was good. Second set looked easier but the set felt harder somehow than that score looked.

·
Registered
2,615 Posts
Never in doubt for people who says he sucks on clay. Tomorrow is Djokovic (or the day after). How did he play?:bounce:

·
Registered
11,484 Posts
Good result, but what the hell were all those break points in the last game Andy? :lol:

Well done :yeah:

·
I DON'T LIKE DJOKOVIC
41,217 Posts
He'll get spanked by Nole.
Of course. Nole has been very impressive on the dirt thus far.

:woohoo: :woohoo: Good match from Andy. The 2nd set was a bit crappy and scrappy, but quite high quality from both in the 1st set.

Volandri is a good clay scalp for Murray.

Next round will be a beatdown from Future GOAT, no doubt. :sad: But 3rd round is a good result :bounce:

·
Registered
27,276 Posts
Murray played well today. In fact the first set was pretty good quality from both players. Of course, this doesn't mean he will play well tomorrow. I just hope he plays better than at Miami last year:sobbing:

·
Registered
2,615 Posts
I hope he makes the match Thursday competitive. I think it will be close. If Nole wins, it's OK, Andy has much less experience playing atp matches on clay. I think Andy can do it though.

·
Registered
3,035 Posts
Of course. Nole has been very impressive on the dirt thus far.

:woohoo: :woohoo: Good match from Andy. The 2nd set was a bit crappy and scrappy, but quite high quality from both in the 1st set.

Volandri is a good clay scalp for Murray.

Next round will be a beatdown from Future GOAT, no doubt. :sad: But 3rd round is a good result :bounce:
He only played one match. Was he impressive...no, he was average, but it was just his 1st match of the clay court season and the first match of any tournament is always tricky. Anyway, Murray can win of course but I doubt it.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts