Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 111 Posts

·
_._._._._._
72,524 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Oh man Andy and his early morning starts :help:

He seemed determined to back up Federer's comments about him :lol: certainly not his best display. He seemed convinced Nando would have his usual brainfart at some point, and it didn't really happen until the tie break when he sprayed around a load of unforced errors. Turned into a huge battle.

Verdasco was unlucky, probably deserved to win.

·
Registered
6,652 Posts
Dubai R2: Murray def Verdasco 6-3 3-6 7-6(5)

Poor Nando defeated himself. It wasn't the most attractive match to watch, the name of the game was: junk the ball back and wait for an error.

·
Registered
3,498 Posts
Re: Muzza sleepwalks his way past Verdasco 6-3 3-6 7-6(5)

Verdasco really lost it at the end.
Still,well done to Andy(he must stops with his passive play though :mad: )

·
Registered
942 Posts
Re: Dubai R2: Murray def Verdasco 6-3 3-6 7-6(5)

Poor Nando defeated himself. It wasn't the most attractive match to watch, the name of the game was: junk the ball back and wait for an error.
I had not seen Murray play a lot, I understand Federer's comments... it's annoying. Very lucky to win this game!

·
Registered
20,212 Posts

Murray is still without a defeat after wasting MP...
Poor Nando, yesterday (15-17) in doubles, today (5-7) in singles :awww:

·
Registered
5,200 Posts

He seemed determined to back up Federer's comments about him :lol: certainly not his best display. He seemed convinced Nando would have his usual brainfart at some point, and it didn't really happen until the tie break when he sprayed around a load of unforced errors. Turned into a huge battle.

Yeah nando was by far the better player today. Andy just tried to get as many balls back. Didn't do anything special. Best thing he did was at mp verdasco.

Murray really sucked today, what a difference what we saw yesterday

·
Registered
3,459 Posts

He seemed determined to back up Federer's comments about him :lol:
:worship: for admitting the obvious, and thus relieving me of the hard task of rubbing it against your nose. :devil:

Anyway, glad that he won in the end, but somehow, Federer's words seem to have some added weight, do they not?

·
Registered
7,945 Posts

The last rally was typical for the whole match. Murray with the attacking tennis his fans love to see...going for the winners. Wonderful.
;)

·
Registered
388 Posts

God, it depresses me watching Murray play. Did he hit a winner in the match? I can't remember seeing one. It's sad when the post match highlight montage consists of multiple replays of his opponent spraying forehands over the baseline. The usual will happen...he'll play someone in the quarters or semis who's playing well and they'll brush his rubbish off the court.

·
Registered
20,460 Posts

:lol: exactly what I said just a minute ago. Incredibly passive in the TB he was lucky Nando decided to self destruct... and the MP :help:
Still he goes on to fight another day :D

·
Registered
3,389 Posts

that last point was complete shit,i kept saying go to hist forehand and here hting first forehand veco gets and its out, lol.

Expected result but murray made it hard for himself. The conditions where terrible btw.

·
Registered
564 Posts

Back to the usual moonballing. Still, it worked

·
Registered
6,103 Posts

Well he won, but it wasn't a very convincing match from Murray though, Congrats Andy

·
Sitzen ist fürn Arsch
51,101 Posts

lucky one :devil:

Fer :hug: :awww:

·
Registered
20,212 Posts

Expected result but murray made it hard for himself. The conditions where terrible btw.
Exactly, therefore I'm not surprised that Andy played a lot worse match than against Federer.

·
Registered
2,860 Posts

both played according to their looks: murray ugly, verdasco stupid

disgusting match

1 - 20 of 111 Posts