Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Murray has always been critical about Nole's gamesmanship by his suspected medical timeout. After losing to Nole at the AO, Murray was branded as a sore loser when he expresses his anger toward Nole's needless MTO that he blame for losing his focus/concentration thus end up losing the match.

At Wimbledon, Murray was agitated again, but this time it's Seppi who ask for a MTO after getting blown off the court in the first 2 sets. When Murray was about to serve in the early 3rd set, Seppi stop the play after asking for MTO. Murray lost focus and was clearly angry at his opponent. Seppi went on to win 5 straight games to take the third set. In the 4th set, Murray was still struggling and got broken right away. That's 6 games in a row for Seppi, and it seem like Seppi's trainer got the magic touch. Despite how Murray dislike the MTO, he can't do anything about it. So Murray plays the same mind game...calling the MTO and hope to get a magic touch by his trainer. After receiving a treatment on his shoulder, Murray was a complete different player while Seppi was clueless on the court. Murray went on to win 6 straight games to close out the 3rd set. And in the 4th set he breezed through a 6-1 win.

So what does this say about Murray and the MTO ?
Murray has no control over the MTO because it's within the rules, and has to play the mind games too to equally gain the same unfair advantage.

"if you can't beat them join them"

·
Registered
596 Posts
He just needs to retaliate sooner in future.

Best part about that 4th set was Andy's obnoxious celebrations after every point won.

This guy can win many more Grand Slams if he is confident enough to strut around barking during Djoker matches.

·
Banned
15,396 Posts
Re: Murray can play mind too

Murray is the cheater here. That MTO he took was a disgrace.

BTW DJokovic did nothing wrong whatsoever in their AO match. Murray was just a sore loser with all those ridiculous whining.

I used to like Murray, but this year, starting from AO, I lost all respect for him.

- sore loser whining on AO.
- disrespectful cheering on No1e's UEs, using gamesmanship and playing the crowd helped him tremendously to win two undeserving sets vs No1e on RG. I was extremely happy when Nole demolished and embarrassed him in the 5th.
- Nepotism on Wimbledon - helped him a lot to win 2013 and they are blatantly doing it now. Just over the top.

With Nadal fading, and Fed being tamed, humbled and not so arrogant in his late years, Murray is quickly becoming the most despicable and appalling current tennis player.

·
Registered
33,357 Posts

BTW DJokovic did nothing wrong whatsoever in their AO match. Murray was just a sore loser with all those ridiculous whining.

I used to like Murray, but this year, starting from AO, I lost all respect for him.

- disrespectful cheering on No1e's UEs, using gamesmanship and playing the crowd helped him tremendously to win two undeserving sets vs No1e on RG. I was extremely happy when Nole demolished and embarrassed him in the 5th.
- Nepotism on Wimbledon - helped him a lot to win 2013 and they are blatantly doing it now. Just over the top.

With Nadal fading, and Fed being tamed, humbled and not so arrogant in his late years, Murray is quickly becoming the most despicable and appalling current tennis player.
You know what's funny, Murray never bashed Nole. He was pissed off about one match. They remain respectful to each other.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

If Murray is a cheater, you can only blame for the player like Nole who showed him the way.

Nole is the master, Murray is his pupil.

Capiche ?

·
Banned
15,396 Posts

If Murray is a cheater, you can only blame for the player like Nole who showed him the way.

Nole is the master, Murray is his pupil.

Capiche ?
No that is a wrong assumption, leading to incorrect conclusion. Please read again my post above.

No1e is a fair player who never cheats. Murray on the other hand turn into cheating ways recently. Didn't need anyone to show him anything.

·
Registered
2,568 Posts

What about Faker's at USO 2012, Wimbledon 2014 and RG 2015 :rolls:

As for the underlined part, Murray has no chance of becoming the "most despicable and appalling current tennis player" as long as the time wasting, fake MTO taking, ball boy scaring, crowd abusing, referree intimidating cheat Fakervic is around.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

No that is a wrong assumption, leading to incorrect conclusion. Please read again my post above.

No1e is a fair player who never cheats. Murray on the other hand turn into cheating ways recently. Didn't need anyone to show him anything.
If Murray is bad then Nole is 10 times as bad.

I can understand you can't be objective because of your love for Nole and blindly think he is a perfect human being.

·
Registered
2,736 Posts

We get it. When Djokovic takes a MTO it is because he has legitimate problem. When Murray takes it is because he is a disgusting cheat.

·
Registered
15,791 Posts

like taking toilet breaks?

·
Registered
1,361 Posts

He really shouldn't be relying on these stunts against Seppi at Wimbledon.
It's overall a bad sign.
And another thing is that you can't fake MTOs in every match - you should choose them wisely. Means: SF or F. Not against fucking Seppi in R3.

·
Banned
15,396 Posts

If Murray is bad then Nole is 10 times as bad.

I can understand you can't be objective because of your love for Nole and blindly think he is a perfect human being.
You are just talking nonsense now.

If that is the case Federer is then 100 times bad. :shrug:

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

You are just talking nonsense now.

If that is the case Federer is then 100 times bad. :shrug:
Why are you bring up Federer. Obsession much?

Federer has nothing to do with this thread so try to stay on topic.

Nole create a stir in men's tennis, Murray followed the footstep from the master mind game !

·
Banned
15,396 Posts

Why are you bring up Federer. Obsession much?

Federer has nothing to do with this thread so try to stay on topic.

Nole create a stir in men's tennis, Murray followed the footstep from the master mind game !
Why do you bring up No1e. Obsession much?

No1e has nothing to do with Murray's cheating, so get of your high horse an stop spewing nonsense. You were more reasonable back on TT. Here you are just pathetic.

I guess fear of losing at Wimbledon brigs the worst our of Fedtards.

·
Registered
3,929 Posts

Well got to give credit to you, at least you present some compelling arguments to support your point of view.

·
Registered
8,322 Posts

I think Murray was actually injured in that 3rd set yesterday. However, I would love him to call a MTO if Fakervic tries his usual crap next time they play. Perfect way to deal with it.

·
Registered
894 Posts

The only thing this says are Murray's thick-headedness and impatience. Like Pinkel said, he blew it by using a clearly needless MTO in Round 3. If he does it a few more times till the end of the tournament (win or not), he will get criticized in the press and it's gonna be especially tough for him if he loses. Andy's a pretty athletic player, but not very bright and utterly lacking in patience. :shrug:

Reactions: Paolo Pinkel
1 - 20 of 37 Posts