Banned
95,412 Posts
bascule said:
I'm just interested, tell me what's so great about this post? :retard:
Coz its always funny when you annoying Serbs are on suicide watch :retard:

·
Registered
8,267 Posts
I was really shocked murray went a set down but thankfully pulled it back, he needs to be on his game if he's to win tomorrow against karlovic and that serve of his.

·
Registered
2,396 Posts
Good play from Melzer, and Spongehead Squarekilt once more proves he's the unique holder of "The biggest mug among the talents and biggest talent among the mugs" title. Forever.

·
Registered
5,998 Posts
Moonballing Muggay wins again :rolleyes:

·
Registered
278 Posts
Never saw any particular mugginess here as I was too busy watching a highly entertaining all-court tennis match with the occasional highlight reel point here and there. Meltzer played more great points but Murray playing more good games than his opponent was the difference today. Seemed like the crowd was into it as well.

Didn't remember Melzer was this fun to watch.

·
Registered
6,227 Posts
i didn't watch it but the scoreline pretty much says it all: murray really needs to pull himself together and crush these first round opponents in order to finally win some major tournaments - he got what it takes to get there but somehow he mysteriously falls asleep in the first rounds. it takes a lot out of him and apparently he doesn't have enough gas in the tank in the coming rounds. let's see if he can get rid of these messed-up starts.

21 - 34 of 34 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.