Mens Tennis Forums banner

What happened to Murray 5 minutes before the QF?

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
1,804 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Murray's camp played down reports his form may have been affected by something that happened just before the match, the Scot reportedly heard to shout "Five minutes before the fucking match!" towards his team.

What happened to rob the real grass court goat of his title, who cheated him psychologically out of his title?

I want your theories especially since Dimitrov said he could see he wasn't ok in the warmup, what happend to Grassray to turn him into Mugray 5 minutes before he went onto the court?

This has turned into a story in the papers here now especially with Dimitrov confirming something was wrong in the warm up so what do we make of this?

·
Banned
2,838 Posts
It is just an excuse to fool the British crowd who knows nothing about tennis so that he can hide how bad he actually is and how fluky he was last year. But Murray fans won't admit this truth and will still believe in this pure BS. Pure gold.

:wavey:

·
Registered
11,734 Posts
Drug test probably or some kind of problems with his back.

·
Banned
2,838 Posts
Drug test probably or some kind of problems with his back.
He played with his normal level against Dimitriov. No back problem. Usual liability of that WTA second serve and lack of power of his forehand side. Pushing on grass won't fluke you two Wimbledon titles.

You think he served slow because of back problem? You watch him play for the first time that day? :confused::haha::haha::haha:

·
Registered
21,275 Posts
Murray-Sears-Mauresmo threesome leaked?

·
Registered
1,804 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Crazy speculation is fun lol

ANDY Murray's straight-set loss to Bulgarian star Grigor Dimitrov could have been down to an argument the Scotsman had with his girlfriend just minutes before going onto court.

Murray was heard muttering "shut the f*** up" and "five minutes before the f****** match" to himself - comments which are thought to have been aimed towards the players' box.

The Brit's girlfriend Kim Sears was sat alongside coach Amelie Mauresmo and mother Judy Murray in Centre Court, as they watched the reigning Wimbledon champion's hopes of a repeat success disappear before their very eyes.

Reports suggest that his anger was due to an incident that took place shortly before Murray was scheduled to take to Centre Court.

Dimitrov said in his post-match press conference that he sensed something was not right with the Scot immediately as they began their warm-up.

Murray dismissed this claim, saying he just had a "bad day at the office".

He later left the All England club alone - before he'd even got changed out of his kit.

Sears also reportedly left on her own accord.

·
Registered
5,307 Posts
"Photographers maintain Murray did direct his invective towards his box, while his team describe it as /"general swearing/""

:lol:

·
Registered
3,010 Posts
He played with his normal level against Dimitriov. No back problem. Usual liability of that WTA second serve and lack of power of his forehand side. Pushing on grass won't fluke you two Wimbledon titles.

You think he served slow because of back problem? You watch him play for the first time that day? :confused::haha::haha::haha:

·
Registered
11,734 Posts

Yeah, normal level :haha:

It was his worst performance EVER at Wimbledon and most probably at any Grand Slam.

·
Banned
2,838 Posts
Seriously can murphytards and the British press stop making these fake and stupid speculations anymore? No one cares about this talentless pusher who is never a real contender for the title. When he is out I though they can finally shut their mouths. Then I realise their Murphy hype and brag have no limit indeed!

·
Registered
1,804 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Seriously can murphytards and the British press stop making these fake and stupid speculations anymore? No one cares about this talentless pusher who is never a real contender for the title. When he is out I though they can finally shut their mouths. Then I realise their Murphy hype and brag have no limit indeed!
Sounds like Rafa the last 3 years at Wimbledon :haha:

·
Banned
2,838 Posts
Yeah, normal level :haha:

It was his worst performance EVER at Wimbledon and most probably at any Grand Slam.
He was playing okay. Not his best. Some forehand UEs and DF on break pts. But not surprising considering his forehand is his liability and he is a mental midget. I'd give him a 7/10 for his performance that day. If he plays his best he'd lose 2-3

·
Registered
3,010 Posts
Just think, by Sunday, Markchan's unbiased analysis and elevated tennis knowledge may well be a thing of the past on these hallowed forums.

Let's hope Federer wins, MTF will be a sad and lonely place :bigcry:

·
Banned
2,838 Posts
Sounds like Rafa the last 3 years at Wimbledon :haha:
Rafa had better chance actually. If Murphy had the same draw as Rafa he'd exit in R2 against Rosol.
No worry. Rafa is still holding two slams: RG and USo. 0/4 for overrated Murphy. Priceless.

·
Registered
755 Posts
why is this user not banned??are there any mods here?
nvm, lets keep loving at his stupidity:spit:

1 - 20 of 58 Posts