Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For all the crap you guys give to Sock, Harrison, et al --- save some for the Finnish Flop. Nieminen is a true mug, a joke of a player with no redeeming value.

Congrats to Falla.

·
Banned
12,122 Posts
Re: Munich Wars: Attack of the Clowns --- Falla learns Nieminen to play, 6-2 6-1

For all the crap you guys give to Sock, Harrison, et al --- save some for the Finnish Flop. Nieminen is a true mug, a joke of a player with no redeeming value.

Congrats to Falla.
too bad Nieminen is at the end of his career while the likes of Sock, Harrison, Williams, Johnson have done nothing and they are still considered next big things in their 20s

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
Re: Munich Wars: Attack of the Clowns --- Falla learns Nieminen to play, 6-2 6-1

Lost a bet? You should have checked Nieminen's recent form, this result was not really a surprise.

·
Registered
19,156 Posts

Congrats to Falla.
Finnish Flop in his prime would kick Jack Sock's ass in his prime even in his sleep

·
Banned
12,122 Posts

Finnish Flop in his prime would kick Jack Sock's ass in his prime even in his sleep
:D

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Then he should retire. If, as you guys say, he is at the end of his career and obviously doesn't care about these matches, then let other younger players take the spot in these events instead of milking them for a few thousand dollars here or there.

·
Banned
12,122 Posts
Then he should retire. If, as you guys say, he is at the end of his career and obviously doesn't care about these matches, then let other younger players take the spot in these events instead of milking them for a few thousand dollars here or there.
We'll sure forward your suggestions to his email contact on his webiste.

·
Premium Member
5,646 Posts
derp. A mostly doubles career, very soon, Jarkko. His ranking is still decent, but I don't see where are his next wins coming from. And this was a good draw...

·
Registered
67,452 Posts
jarkko :hysteric: please come back. please dont retire =((

·
Registered
6,139 Posts
"I lost against Falla 6-2, 6-1 today. It was one of my worst matches ever, it actually might have been THE worst. Nothing worked. Moving, shots, etc., etc... everything was pretty much as bad as it gets. I didn't control the ball at all, almost every point ended with my unforced error.
Falla stayed solid, he made me move, returned well and let me miss. Awful match. Luckily life goes on and the sun will rise again tomorrow."

1 - 11 of 11 Posts