Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,127 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The player with a promising future won.

Good win for the future Roland Garros champion but things are looking pretty awful for Davy right now.

I can see him retiring before Wimbledon.

Still a great career though.

·
Registered
4,573 Posts
I Watched the second set , Davydenko is a shadow of his shadow of his declined former self :facepalm:

·
Registered
2,207 Posts
only a bright future waits for DelBo.

·
Premium Member
5,646 Posts
:sad: goodbye Davy, it's well and truly over. Shame to see his career end this way, collecting R1 checks all over the place.
Doesn't say much about Delbo, this result.

·
Registered
1,660 Posts
Poor Davy :awww: Please retire m8. Shame he had to run into peak Fed so many times otherwise he would have won many more titles on hard courts.

·
Registered
67,452 Posts
please retire...

·
Registered
1,917 Posts
Chieko Matsuoka · Top Commenter
I wonder if that betting scandal has affected him totally. He was such a good player once. Too bad. I hope he comes back.
Paul Byrne ·
It was the loss to Federer in Australia that did him. Never been the same since.

·
Registered
4,573 Posts
Couldn't have been that bad, he almost won it, unless Delbo was really poor too.
Del Boner was sending average backhands into the middle of the net :facepalm: I don't know what to say about Davy's reflexes and timing though , they have gone awol

·
Banned
6,795 Posts
It's so sad to see. Seriously, how does one fall so hard so fast? You really gotta wonder what is going on in his head. It must be torture to know how good you once were, and now just be horrible. I really hope he is happy in his personal life. Because it has to be tough to go from one of the best in the world, winning the WTF, challenging Federer/Nadal for slams, and then losing to guys like Delbonis.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts