·
Registered
21,275 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Meh, next

·
Registered
10,504 Posts
The Fog has barely had to move during his first two matches here and he is into the semi finals.

·
Registered
21,275 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Registered
24 Posts
Bellucci couldn't hold his serve. Way too many loose shots like usual. Took a medical after first set that looked like abdomen strain. Disappointing match, had hoped for a little more.

·
Registered
13,800 Posts
i thought this was going to be alot harder. 3 options here:

1. thomaz was just having a bad day at the office
2. thomaz was tanking to get to madrid
3. thomaz was tired

·
Premium Member
5,646 Posts
damn. Fog pretty much in the final, Struff/Berankis should be cake for him.

·
Bring it Home
20,320 Posts
Typical of Thomaz. When his serve doesn't give him much free points, he always implode.

Fognini wasn't even returning that good, he was just putting the ball high in court and wait for the mistakes.

·
Onwards and Upwards!
46,335 Posts
Good win. Get the title, Fabio!

·
Ace Loveforty
83,393 Posts
i dont get it why people think that going to a Masters qualies can be better than making the SF of a ATP 250 event
It´s not like he´ll have an easy job to qualify there

·
Registered
67,452 Posts
forza =D

·
Registered
28,789 Posts
Fog sleepwalking his way to another title?

·
Registered
5,667 Posts
Bellucci played offensively and when his shots found the court, he was blowing the Fog off the court. Unfortunately, most of the time his shots didn't find the court, which you could even hear frustrating the crowd. Inability to hold his serve cost him the 2nd set.

·
Registered
27,181 Posts
Really hope Hass tanks the SF.

·
Registered
20,731 Posts
i dont get it why people think that going to a Masters qualies can be better than making the SF of a ATP 250 event
It´s not like he´ll have an easy job to qualify there
It doesn't make a lot of sense to me either ...... but then I've long realised that's not the best means to judge things by :) Yet, every year you see it, especially in Casablanca > Monte Carlo. With Bellucci there's also the fact Madrid is ideally suited to him - remember he beat Mayer, Murray and Berdy there a few years back, and was close to taking out Djokovic in the semis (2011 Djokovic no less).

Anyway, look at it this way: yesterday before he stepped on course he saw Gimeno had won, which promoted Bellucci into the quails. He then goes on court, appears to tank, claiming injury. Miracle of miracles, he's ok to play today in Madrid .......

1 - 17 of 17 Posts