Mens Tennis Forums banner
1 - 20 of 216 Posts

· Fed Fo Mod
11,246 Posts
Muller defeats Roddick 7-6, 7-6, 7-6

Roddick played reasonably well. He hit in a lot of 1st serves, didn' hit too many errors but Muller played out of his mind. There is no player on earth who wouldn't have had problems with him tonight.

· Comparisons are Odious
11,244 Posts
Re: Muller Def Roddick: 7-6 7-6 7-6: 1st Round USO

Well I'm angry and sad :( :(

· Miss Fabray
57,492 Posts

Well done Muller! :woohoo:

Happy B-day Andy :kiss:

· #freeviktor
93,830 Posts

Good job Lux aka Muller :) Poor Andy, on his birthday and everything, but well done Muller, win well deserved.

· Registered
319 Posts

:eek: holy shyt.
wow..well done. first time i saw him play tonight...he is hawt :drool:

Reactions: Mario66

· Registered
7,915 Posts

great result for Muller...gotta give it to him for going out there in Arthur Ashe Stadium with not many people going for you

but i also feel sorry for Andy...i mean, he really doesn't deserve to lose in the first round of his home slam...and on his birthday too. pretty tough...it was never going to be an easy first round but this must really hurt

· Registered
4,047 Posts
Re: Muller defeats Roddick 7-6, 7-6, 7-6

NYCtennisfan said:
Roddick played reasonably well. He hit in a lot of 1st serves, didn' hit too many errors but Muller played out of his mind. There is no player on earth who wouldn't have had problems with him tonight.
I definitely disagree. The great returners would have handled him just fine --maybe close, but perhaps 1 or 2 TBs, and maybe 4 sets
But I think roddick's weaknesses were exposed again

1 - 20 of 216 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.