Mens Tennis Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Banned
31,496 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I promise that if this washed up muppet, Safin makes it to the 4th round at the Australian Open, I will never use the words "Mug" "Fix" and "Fixer" ever again on these boards.

I'm that confident. He is finished.

·
Registered
9,484 Posts
No worries mate, this is as safe a bet as it gets, you will not need to get your favorite expressions out of your system.

·
Registered
13,139 Posts
I promise that if this washed up muppet, Safin makes it to the 4th round at the Australian Open, I will never use the words "Mug" "Fix" and "Fixer" ever again on these boards.

I'm that confident. He is finished.
Why don't you actually make an interesting prediction, i.e. Federer to lose in qrts...your prediction is almost as lame as what you will do if you are wrong...lolz

·
Banned
31,496 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Mugs, I've probably bet more on one tennis match than yous have earned in your life.

You name what I have to do if Safin reaches the 4th round i.e ban from this board, something in my sig/avatar and I'll do it.

·
Ace Loveforty
83,400 Posts
You name what I have to do if Safin reaches the 4th round i.e ban from this board, something in my sig/avatar and I'll do it.
do like Kuhne, pay people money

·
Registered
13,139 Posts
Mugs, I've probably bet more on one tennis match than yous have earned in your life.

And I am supposed to be impressed by this...you know Gambling is an addiction that destroys homes and ruins lives.

http://www.helpguide.org/mental/gambling_addiction.htm

Regardless, it's not impressive to me or anyone else that you want to pile onto Safin while he's down. Yea, I mean you might want to wait to see the draw before you make some kind of bet that would result in a self-ban.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.