Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Bring it Home
20,646 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Pilot tonight 10 ET. Or for non-US residents like me, tomorrow on torrent. :lol:

Anybody will be watching?

As a big fan on the movies (specially the 1st one), I'll give a chance.

:cool:

·
Registered
4,632 Posts
^Probably. But it's MTV. I'll give it a chance, but, it's kind of a joke from what I can tell from the shameless promo and the fact that it's on MTV. I enjoyed the Scream films, all of them, even Scream 3, which wasn't nearly as good as the other three.

·
Bring it Home
20,646 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'd downloaded, but didn't watched yet, will watch either tonight or tomorrow and see what's going on. :cool:

·
Registered
4,632 Posts
It was ok, not good, but not bad. Just mediocre. Worth my time if I'm bored and have nothing better to do on a Tuesday night at 10, but I'm not gonna make arrangements to watch it.

The main complaint I have is WHY DID THEY CHANGE THE FACE OF GHOSTFACE?

It was SO much better in the movie, and they bought the rights to make a tv show on Scream, why couldn't they just keep the face? There's literally costumes for Ghostface at Party City for like $50 freaking dollars. C'mon, it's not that hard.

·
Bring it Home
20,646 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Just watched. Not special like the movie, but not bad either.

I'll surely watch the 1st season.

About the mask, the Father Death/Ghostface costume is obviously much better, but I heard they can't use because of copyright reasons. Bizarre, since they can use the same title. :lol:

·
Registered
5,293 Posts
The end of last night's episode...too soon :mad:

·
Registered
4,632 Posts
Why did they kill off Riley?! She was so much better than that fake-ass Brooke, or that asshole Jake, or that creepy perv Mr. Branson! :hysteric:

WHY SHE WAS MY FAVORITE!?!?!?!? :hysteric:

·
Registered
4,632 Posts
Just watched the new episode. Loving this show, and not just because Willa Fitzgerald and Carlson Young are pure eye-candy.
Willa's really pretty, not "eye candy" (as in sexy,) but she's really pretty.
Carlson has this faux-sexy basic white girl look that I hate, but I can definitely find people seeing her as pretty/sexy.

Whatever, they're not models, they're actors. :shrug:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts