We will continue to simulate the season with the second Grand Slam of 2020 - Roland Garros. The draw for the events will be completely randomized. Qualifiers are randomized as well and the WCs are chosen by me.
ALL-NEW - You may only vote ONCE EVERY TWO HOURS this week AND matches are best of five sets.
FIFTH SET TB RULES - A player must win by two in games.
How to Play:
- As in past MTF draw games, each vote will cast as one game for the whole match.
- Please post all of your votes in ONE post for the entire section. We will go section by section and we will finish each match from the entire section before we move on to the next section.
- You do not have to vote for a specific match if you don't wish to do so.
- If you are the one that completes a single match, you can, but are not obligated to post 'Player A def. Player B (insert scoreline here)'
- You may NOT vote more than once every 2 hours and you also may NOT cast a second set of votes unless another user votes before you even if the 2 hour timer is expired. The only exception to this is the following - - If you are the one that completes a section, you may post the next section and can cast the first votes.
- There are no tiebreakers in the first four sets. One vote can determine a 6-6 tie for a set. In a deciding fifth set for Roland Garros, a player must win by two games after reaching 5-5.
Monday, May 25th, not before 2PM CET - R128 First Quarter
Tuesday, May 26th, not before 2PM CET - R128 Second Quarter
Wednesday, May 27th, not before 2PM CET - R128 Third Quarter
Thursday, May 28th, not before 2PM CET - R128 Fourth Quarter
Friday, May 29th, not before 2PM CET - R64 Top Half
Saturday, May 30th, not before 2PM CET - R64 Bottom Half
Sunday, May 31st, not before 2PM CET - R32 Top Half
Monday, June 1st, not before 2PM CET - R32 Bottom Half
Tuesday, June 2nd, not before 2PM CET - R16 Top Half
Wednesday, June 3rd, not before 2PM CET - R16 Bottom Half
Thursday, June 4th, not before 2PM CET - QF Top Half
Friday, June 5th, not before 2PM CET - QF Bottom Half
Saturday, June 6th, not before 2PM CET - Semifinals
Sunday, June 7th, not before 11AM CET - Finals (Points)
NOTE: If someone opens a round before the start times listed above, I will delete all the votes and we will start over at the correct time. My hope is that people will know when the rounds are being played and get the opportunity to cast at least one vote. This is a continuation of our trial run and if it doesn't work, we will not do it again.
2020 Game History:
Miami - Winner: Stan Wawrinka
Monte Carlo - Winner: Jan-Lennard Struff
Barcelona - Winner: Rafael Nadal
Munich/Estoril - Winners: Thiago Monteiro/Juan Ignacio Londero
Madrid - Winner: Pablo Andujar
Rome - Winner: Daniil Medvedev
Geneva/Lyon - Winners: Gilles Simon/Ernests Gulbis
 Diego Schwartzman def. [WC] Ernests Gulbis 3-6 6-1 6-7(4) 6-1 6-4
 Diego Schwartzman def. [WC] Andy Murray 7-6 6-4 3-6 5-7 6-4
[WC] Ernests Gulbis def.  Stan Wawrinka 6-2 2-6 2-6 6-3 6-4