I thought it would be a cool idea for MTF to simulate many of the tournaments that are cancelled due to the Coronavirus outbreak. We will continue the game with Monte Carlo. The draw is completely randomized for each event. Qualifiers are randomized and the WCs are chosen by me.
How to Play:
- As in past MTF draw games, each vote will cast as one game for the whole match.
- Please post all of your votes in ONE post for the entire section. We will go section by section and we will finish each match from the entire section before we move on to the next section.
- You do not have to vote for a specific match if you don't wish to do so.
- If you are the one that completes a single match, you can, but are not obligated to post 'Player A def. Player B (insert scoreline here)'
- You may NOT vote more than once per hour and you also may NOT cast a second set of votes unless another user votes before you even if the one hour timer is expired. The only exception to this is the following - - If you are the one that completes a section, you may post the next section and can cast the first votes.
- There are no tiebreakers. One vote can determine a 6-6 tie for a set.
2020 Game History:
Miami - Winner: Stan Wawrinka
Final: Jan-Lennard Struff def. Jannik Sinner 6-3 6-3