We will continue to simulate the season with the clay ATP250s in Geneva and Lyon. The draw for the events will be completely randomized. Qualifiers are randomized as well and the WCs are chosen by me.
ALL-NEW - You may only vote ONCE EVERY TWO HOURS this week! This is another trial. If it doesn't work, we won't do it again.
How to Play:
- As in past MTF draw games, each vote will cast as one game for the whole match.
- Please post all of your votes in ONE post for the entire section. We will go section by section and we will finish each match from the entire section before we move on to the next section.
- You do not have to vote for a specific match if you don't wish to do so.
- If you are the one that completes a single match, you can, but are not obligated to post 'Player A def. Player B (insert scoreline here)'
- You may NOT vote more than once every two hours and you also may NOT cast a second set of votes unless another user votes before you even if the two hour timer is expired. The only exception to this is the following - - If you are the one that completes a section, you may post the next section and can cast the first votes.
- There are no tiebreakers. One vote can determine a 6-6 tie for a set.
R32 Top Half - Not before Monday, 2:00 PM CET
R32 Bottom Half - Not before Tuesday, 2:00 PM CET
R16 Top Half - Not before Wednesday, 2:00 PM CET
R16 Bottom Half - Not before Thursday, 2:00 PM CET
QF - Not before Friday, 2:00 PM CET
SF - Not before Saturday, 2:00 PM CET
F - Not before Sunday, 2:00 PM CET
NOTE: If someone opens a round before the start times listed above, I will delete all the votes and we will start over at the correct time. My hope is that people will know when the rounds are being played and get the opportunity to cast at least one vote. This is a continuation of our trial run and if it doesn't work, we will not do it again.
2020 Game History:
Miami - Winner: Stan Wawrinka
Monte Carlo - Winner: Jan-Lennard Struff
Barcelona - Winner: Rafael Nadal
Munich/Estoril - Winners: Thiago Monteiro/Juan Ignacio Londero
Madrid - Winner: Pablo Andujar
Rome - Winner: Daniil Medvedev
Geneva Main Draw
Lyon Main Draw