61 - 80 of 135 Posts

·
Registered
22,472 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,837 Posts
Discussion Starter · #63 ·
Two votes in, two days to go! Manager votes just sent, too.

This was probably the most consistently good playlist I've listened to so far.

·
Registered
13,091 Posts
My favorite songs were the rap, Paradise Lost and the Mark Knopfler one.

·
Administrator | Chaos Theory
54,873 Posts
Need to listen, didn't do it during Easter extended break as I was spending time with friends

·
Registered
22,472 Posts
Would surprise me if there is a clear winner in this one. Many interesting songs roughly on the same level for me, hard to rate

·
54,873 Posts
The Sound of Silence - I was thinking we'd get a Disturbed thing lol.
Unfortunately just not feeling this acapella version, some of the dubbing doesn't feel natural. I would have preferred continuous harmonies linked to the verses rather than simply serving background. But I get the limitations of doing this with a lone singer.

Reminds me, there was a guy who did it on The Voice, divided a lot of people, some really took to it, others not so much:

·
Premium Member
7,837 Posts
Discussion Starter · #69 ·
Need to listen, didn't do it during Easter extended break as I was spending time with friends
We'll probably need a couple of days of extension. Let's see how we stand tomorrow.

Would surprise me if there is a clear winner in this one. Many interesting songs roughly on the same level for me, hard to rate
Yup, #10 songs are all extremely close to one another, with 7 votes in.

·
Premium Member
4,353 Posts
Forgot about this one from a TF game:

·
Registered
45 Posts
I liked 6 songs here (not including my own). Most of the favourite songs were not new to me though.

Sent from my VTR-L09 using Tapatalk

·
54,873 Posts
Mostly male vocals this game. I did consider sending Michelle Gurevich aka Chinawoman. Devoted to @Redolent

Also had Lana Del Rey in mind hehe though a bit mainstream for BSG.

·
Premium Member
7,837 Posts
Discussion Starter · #73 ·
Mostly male vocals this game. I did consider sending Michelle Gurevich aka Chinawoman. Devoted to @Redolent

My partner is a huge Lana fan (also a ton of Florence Welch at home, too) so I was tempted to pick a song from one of them but I thought maybe it was a bit too vultury. 😅

We're seven votes short so far, I can wait until 6pm (Argentina) which is 10pm central Europe to see if we get a few more.

·
Registered
22,472 Posts
My partner is a huge Lana fan (also a ton of Florence Welch at home, too) so I was tempted to pick a song from one of them but I thought maybe it was a bit too vultury. 😅

We're seven votes short so far, I can wait until 6pm (Argentina) which is 10pm central Europe to see if we get a few more.
Be careful around older men

·
Premium Member
9,112 Posts

Just remembered Orville Peck. Reminds me of Lana Del Rey.

·
Premium Member
7,837 Posts
Discussion Starter · #78 ·
I'll be back shortly, in around 20 minutes. We have 13 voters. I'll recieve new entries until I come back, then I'll get the ceremony started.

·
Registered
4,117 Posts
I listened to them but didn't list !, I'll do it quickly

·
Premium Member
7,837 Posts
Discussion Starter · #80 ·
Ok, we're good. One last entry accepted, moving on with the ceremony now.

61 - 80 of 135 Posts