I thought it would be a cool idea for MTF to simulate many of the tournaments that are cancelled due to the Coronavirus outbreak. We will continue the game with Monte Carlo. The draw is completely randomized for each event. Qualifiers are randomized and the WCs are chosen by me.
How to Play:
- As in past MTF draw games, each vote will cast as one game for the whole match.
- Please post all of your votes in ONE post for the entire section. We will go section by section and we will finish each match from the entire section before we move on to the next section.
- You do not have to vote for a specific match if you don't wish to do so.
- If you are the one that completes a single match, you can, but are not obligated to post 'Player A def. Player B (insert scoreline here)'
- You may NOT vote more than once per hour and you also may NOT cast a second set of votes unless another user votes before you even if the one hour timer is expired. The only exception to this is the following - - If you are the one that completes a section, you may post the next section and can cast the first votes.
- There are no tiebreakers. One vote can determine a 6-6 tie for a set.
R64 Top Half - Begins as soon as MD is released
R64 Bottom Half - Not before Monday, 4:00 PM CET
R32 Top Half - Not before Tuesday, 4:00 PM CET
R32 Bottom Half - Not before Wednesday, 4:00 PM CET
R16 - Not before Thursday, 4:00 PM CET
QF - Not before Friday, 4:00 PM CET
SF - Not before Saturday, 4:00 PM CET
F - Not before Sunday, 4:00 PM CET
NOTE: I reserve the right to modify the schedule if needed. We would like to be done by Monday morning CET so we can begin the following week's tournament on time. If someone opens a round before the start times listed above, I will delete all the votes and we will start over. My hope is that people will know when the rounds are being played and get the opportunity to cast at least one vote. This is a trial run and if it doesn't work, we will not do it again.
2020 Game History:
Miami - Winner: Stan Wawrinka
Monte Carlo - Winner: Jan-Lennard Struff
54 KB Views: 43