Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Banned
693 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys - given that it feels like we already know each other, and the current trend of using zoom to connect - would it be a bad idea to organize MTF zoom meeting for all MTF contributors? Members, viewers, moderators, admins, etc?
So we can get to know each other - put some faces to handles and have some fun?

Reactions: RocketMan70

·
Banned
693 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I guess no one is interested... oh well.

·
Banned
693 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Only the handsome/beautiful of us wouldn’t be auto-kicked, of course
No. Everyone is accepted, tall and handsome (like your OP), smart and charming, cute and beautiful, slim&athletic and gorgeous... Everyone... but Mirka can come too of course.

·
Banned
693 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Still thinking about it - few great suggestions above... re time zones, work shifts and maybe we can do this as a pilot:

pick one of the upcoming matches (top 10, big 3, etc) that could be interesting - since most of us will try to be on-line or watch it on tv anyways (hence to address the timing somewhat), and organize voice-only ZOOM call?
Voice only because some can be shy or have an issue (like Mirka stated above) - and watch the match, or at least one set together... Just for kicks - basic rules no insults or cursing or such - but razzing, sarc, jokes, putdowns, sports-trash-talk, very welcome... Voice only first time and then, if it's not a disaster, we go with video?
We can kind of test just how much of civility we have left. Huh?

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
Imagine if we had that Zoom thing during the Wimbledon final
God,i just imagined fedtards gloating at 40-15 and then dead silence ajajajajajajaj🤣

·
Administrator | Chaos Theory
52,751 Posts
Mark Lenders used to do a pre-tournament podcast kind of thing with a few "guest" MTFers chiming in. Nice to hear some voices behind the users at times.

·
Banned
693 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
God,i just imagined fedtards gloating at 40-15 and then dead silence ajajajajajajaj🤣
Yeah... that would've been hilarious.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts