Mens Tennis Forums banner

141 - 160 of 183 Posts

·
Registered
1,712 Posts
Re: MTF Tennis Elbow's back! Best-Of-One-Set-Masters! First Round/Second Round

@chmchelsea has informed me that unfortunately he has some problems with the game and there for he cannot play :awww:
He said he is giving me a w/o since he is not confident that the issue will be resolved fast :sobbing:

·
Super Moderator
7,758 Posts
Discussion Starter #142

@chmchelsea has informed me that unfortunately he has some problems with the game and there for he cannot play :awww:
He said he is giving me a w/o since he is not confident that the issue will be resolved fast :sobbing:
Try it the next two days, otherwise you'll win by w/o

·
Registered
259 Posts
I don't need to beg anyone to be No.1 😉
I was No.1 and i proved that i'm one of the few who's going to HOF from this tour while you can say hi to obscurity for me Stan del Floptro :bigwave:

·
Super Moderator
7,758 Posts
Discussion Starter #144

@Griezmann13 hit incredibly 25 aces in one single set :eek:

This is record breaking and never happened at a TE match alone, so congrats on both of you @Joe Speedboot for beating the record breaking servebot. First match and already writing history :worship:

And I'll hand you Griezmann for all of your merits the John Isner TE-award

Congrats

·
Registered
198 Posts

@Griezmann13 hit incredibly 25 aces in one single set :eek:

This is record breaking and never happened at a TE match alone, so congrats on both of you @Joe Speedboot for beating the record breaking servebot. First match and already writing history :worship:

And I'll hand you Griezmann for all of your merits the John Isner TE-award

Congrats
:sport: :worship:

finally something good for me in

·
Registered
5,922 Posts
Re: MTF Tennis Elbow's back! BO1-Masters! QFs/SFs - GriezBOTner with new record!

After his victory in the first round Speedboot got some interesting updates from the organizers. Firstly he wasn't facing his countryman and top seed Knees. No, he was scheduled to play the number two seed, one who calls himself one of the most enlightened minds of the modern game of MTF elbow tennis. This rattled Speedboot because he surely would've thought that in a all dutch clash the majority of the crowd might have been Dutch and would support for the new up and coming guy from Amsterdam. Speedboot himself didn't want to go in to it too much and chose to believe that he and his team had gotten the draw wrong. This was not a shared opinion in Joe's team.

But the second announcement was just utter rigging and favoritism for higher seeds. Schedulers claimed that because his previous match was postponed so much he had to play the evening session on the same day for his second round. Eyebrows were raised and in the beginning Speedboot tried to ignore the plea to play. But pressure on a newbie in such a match can only be fought so long. After now direct requests from his opponent in the locker room Joe capitalized. He would play.

Well of course the match went as suspected after such dubious happenings. Barely able to walk Joe saw the balls flying left and right. Sometimes he could maintain a rally but it was showing that after such a rally the next point he would get aced or saw himself mishitting something. Only once could he channel his inner brilliance that the crowd would've seen way more if he was given at least a day rest. Facing double match point he was able to fight of the first one with already the shot of the tournament. Alas it was not to be and the Spaniard at the other side of the nest struck immediately after.

The grapes are sour and the taste bitter. A day which started in joy ended on a down note. The only thing to do is rest up and wait for the next tournament to come around. Until then The Speedboot will hit the practice grounds hard.

Congrats to his opponent we think.

·
Super Moderator
7,758 Posts
Discussion Starter #148
Re: MTF Tennis Elbow's back! BO1-Masters! QFs/SFs - GriezBOTner with new record!

Updated draw:

Schedule the next days:

Center Court:

Day Session

alejan_milos vs Mark Lenders

TBF by

cmchelsea vs Darth Revan

Night Session

Nadalsknees vs alejan_milos/Mark Lenders

TBF by

enlightenedth vs cmchelsea/Darth Revan

·
Registered
20,872 Posts

After his victory in the first round Speedboot got some interesting updates from the organizers. Firstly he wasn't facing his countryman and top seed Knees. No, he was scheduled to play the number two seed, one who calls himself one of the most enlightened minds of the modern game of MTF elbow tennis. This rattled Speedboot because he surely would've thought that in a all dutch clash the majority of the crowd might have been Dutch and would support for the new up and coming guy from Amsterdam. Speedboot himself didn't want to go in to it too much and chose to believe that he and his team had gotten the draw wrong. This was not a shared opinion in Joe's team.

But the second announcement was just utter rigging and favoritism for higher seeds. Schedulers claimed that because his previous match was postponed so much he had to play the evening session on the same day for his second round. Eyebrows were raised and in the beginning Speedboot tried to ignore the plea to play. But pressure on a newbie in such a match can only be fought so long. After now direct requests from his opponent in the locker room Joe capitalized. He would play.

Well of course the match went as suspected after such dubious happenings. Barely able to walk Joe saw the balls flying left and right. Sometimes he could maintain a rally but it was showing that after such a rally the next point he would get aced or saw himself mishitting something. Only once could he channel his inner brilliance that the crowd would've seen way more if he was given at least a day rest. Facing double match point he was able to fight of the first one with already the shot of the tournament. Alas it was not to be and the Spaniard at the other side of the nest struck immediately after.

The grapes are sour and the taste bitter. A day which started in joy ended on a down note. The only thing to do is rest up and wait for the next tournament to come around. Until then The Speedboot will hit the practice grounds hard.

Congrats to his opponent we think.
Tl;dr

·
Registered
1,712 Posts

I was told to put this here as a league match xD

·
Registered
1,712 Posts

Might as well be another league match :p

·
The special one
13,623 Posts

Tournament roundup so far.

Lots of great matches played so far and also plenty of mugfests.

cmchelsea kicked things off with a very clutch win over IBM. This turned out to be his first win against a high ranked opponent, his new coach already doing wonders for his game, although he suffered a slight injury in the match, so now has a race against time to be fit for his match against an in form sith Lord.

Also we had our first look at nextgen star Joe Speedboot, he's been the talk of the tour and his match against the hot and cold serve bot Griezmann was the most anticipated match of the round. Griezmann as expected bottled his way to a tb, but the overall all court game of the next gen star was enough to put him through, which set up a match against enlightenedth in which Joe put up a fight, but the experience of his much higher ranked opponent was too much to overcome.

Also we had some trash talking before some of the matches even started, Stan del potro announced that he put his WOAT 2017 season behind him and was playing with a much bigger Racquet and had a new coach, unfortunately his first match never went exactly to plan against the TE GOAT nadalskness, who issued a statement of intent that he plans on keeping his no1 ranking for the foreseeable future.

Also we had Arsenalex v Ruro in the parking lot match and given the level that they both played at even the carpark was too good for this mugfest, Arsenalex won the match and then Jamvol avenged his brothers defeat in the next round.

Let's see what the rest of the tournament brings.

·
Registered
1,368 Posts

GriezBotner with 25 aces :spit:

That is probably the only thing he can. 25 aces and still lost :haha:

Clown.

·
Registered
1,712 Posts

Hurry up mugs, I want next tournament
Don't get golden setted in R1 than and you won't be bored

·
Registered
1,712 Posts

Get on my level when you talk about fame and we speak again, good idea? :wavey:
Don't worry, I am WAAAAY passed your level the moment I won a point against No1:wavey:

·
Registered
5,922 Posts

So are the matches still being played? @cmchelsea @Darth Revan

·
Registered
1,712 Posts

my first 1000 SF :cheerleader:
the lagging was quite bad at times :eek: GL in 2019 mate :hug:

now the 2nd seed will avenge his league loss to me :scared: :hysteric:

·
The special one
13,623 Posts

I'm amazed this guy has an elo of 1500, our elo is roughly the same, but make no mistake he was completely different class. My first serve went awol for most of the match, but even if I was botting he probably still would've won here. May the force be with you in the next match.

141 - 160 of 183 Posts