Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 183 Posts

·
Super Moderator
7,915 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So since many people asked me to host another MTF TE tournament:

Here we go again! Gotta admit that I've missed the TE drama the past months :lol:

First of all some basic rules:

1. First and most important rule is that everyone can join!

2. A random draw will be made after that the deadline to enter. You can commit afterwards as LE (i.e. Late Entry) possibly, but it can't be guaranteed. You can play your matches as soon as the draw comes out.

3. You have to talk with your opponent to find the best time for both of you to play the match. You can chat here to find it or talk personally, furthermore to talk about who should host the game and much more.

Besides I've just created a Discord-server you can join. It could help to arrange your match better than on mtf. Link is the following:
https://discord.gg/xvsFDA3

Please try to register there with your mtf nick if you want to join the server, otherwise I'll kick you out of it. All the banter belongs here tho, these threads should remain as the main platform of MTF TE.

4. As there won't be many TE tournaments like it used to be, we're in no hurry. However, you will be kindly reminded to play your match within three to five days. Organisers shall decide a winner if a match takes too long to take place. Parameters for a decision could be based on activity in the thread etc. or one person agrees to give WO.

5. If you can't find time to play tennis elbow then just announce it here. Your opponent wins by walkover.

6. We play the MTF Tennis Elbow One Set Masters, that means surface is regular Hardcourt (B/G-cement). Format is Best-Of-One (full) Set. Hosters should mind it for settings.

7. The hoster has to choose the option 'Simulation controls' under the setting 'controls'. We play with Ball preview on plus Danger zone, aiming off. Tiredness on and Realistic Mode.

8. To maximise the joy of this game it is recommended to use Hamachi Free to have lag-free matches resp. to avoid lags.

9. Once you have finished the match, make sure someone posts the scoreline in this thread. Unfortunately many image hosters delete uploaded pics after a while, unless you screenshot your stats with gyazo. However, it's nice to let others take a glimpse at your match stats for the banter.

10. If you've finished your match and you're waiting for your opponent who's got to play his match, but you still want to play against fellow MTFers, just feel free to play 'MTF TE League Matches'. Gonna explain the rules of it in the next post.

Have fun and don't take it seriously.

After reading carefully the MTF TEn Commandments, we're gonna play the One-Set-Masters on top of last years tournaments, so MTF TE rankings points will start to drop of next year on.

Entry deadline is Saturday, 24th of November midnoon GMT, draw will be made by then

·
Super Moderator
7,915 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
Re: MTF Tennis Elbow's back! One-Set-Masters! - Entry deadline Saturday, noon

A look back to MTF TE History:

Past Draws

===

2017 Year-End Rankings

Congrats to @Nadalsknees for YEC#1 in 2017, only one apart from @BroTree123 :worship:

===

Current Rankings

·
Super Moderator
7,915 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)

Point Distribution

===

Current draw

·
Super Moderator
7,915 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)

MTF TE League

Quite simple, you can play a match against a fellow MTF member with any settings and on any surface you're up to. It won't be awarded with MTF TE Ranking points, but the player with the most wins until the 23rd of December will win 10 Euros (another paypal-gate incoming?). It works in a league-format. Current league standings (from Nov 2016):

To avoid confusion please make clear it's a league match, when you post the scores. Matches will count in their respective H2Hs, as soon will follow a special stats thread. The league's name could soon be changed btw, just telling that in advance. Stay tuned!

·
Registered
6,552 Posts
Will give it a go as season over in TT

·
Registered
4,768 Posts

In

·
Banned
1,391 Posts

Fuck yes Baby!

I am back

Where are the goats? Where are the boats? I'm gonna eat alive, I trained very hard and I'm in the fittest shape of all time. I am FOAT while you are all fat asses I kick. Old TE guard, I will destroy you!

In

·
Registered
6,552 Posts
Out. Sorry. Really should have looked in to what it is first. Enjoy the game

·
Super Moderator
7,915 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

Mark GOATders in :yeah:

For all our Newbz, check out this site to download Tennis Elbow for free, you can always purchase the full version if wanted. Ask me first tho if you wanna buy it ;)

https://www.managames.com/tennis/game_en.html

·
The special one
13,848 Posts

I'll try to play, can't promise much though, I wont be in the house much so time might be stretched, I'll try though.

i must say though, it's great that you brought this back really. I've missed this.

·
Registered
10,380 Posts

I'll try to play. I will be away from home between Dec 2nd-6th, so hopefully we can get it in before then.

·
Administrator
6,005 Posts

I will try to play, and pray for an easy draw.

I think a lot of people will be busy and pushed for time, myself included, hopefully we can manage to get some games in and be pretty chill about it. Though to be warned I just opened this game for the first time in probably about a year and most of my skills are pretty much gone, and considering how little I had in the first place that doesn't bode well for my chances of winning a point against anyone who isn't a fellow mug.

·
Registered
2,535 Posts

Might as well play this one tourney to defend my number 1 position. Actually quit this game for a year already and deleted everything, so i have to DL the trial version or something. :lol:

Anyway in. Probably would have skipped this if Enlightenedth didn't join the party.

·
Registered
21,063 Posts

I have declined so much in this game, really stopped playing as well. But fine I’ll give it a go.

1 - 20 of 183 Posts