Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
21,302 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Who will win these TE matches?? This market will be closed at the stated time. You must be logged in as a registered member to place bets using your Credits.

Find More vBets...
Visit the vBookie centre for more markets, betting statistics, your history, and settlement information.

Are you new? Do you want To play?
Register today for a free MensTennisForums.com account !

Note that there are multiple matches in this market, and you can place multiple bets. The market will be closed as soon as the first match among them starts.. Unlike other vBookie events on MTF, these markets require only one single point to be played to have a pay out. If a player retires after the match has started, the match will be considered played. If the match is abandoned before a point is played, the stakes for that match will be returned.

-------

From @Ichbinmüde:

My Dubai TE predictions:

Cloren - enlightenedth

This looks like a decent match incoming, they already faced at a tourney before and it was quite even. Slower surface and mode actually favors the Peruvian this time and it could be an even more dramatic match than the one they had in Rotterdam.

Nadalsknees - Arsenalex

Awesome to have an Aussie here in quarterfinals, but unfortunately his path to glory seems to find an end here. If he somehow can outlag the heavy favorite here, he might have a chance to give him a good run for his money at least in one set.

Jamvol - Khronos

Another match between the Brits which always ended in favor to the latter and higher seeded player. Khronos showing good signs to even win the title, although Jamvol is not in a bad shape either. However, matchup issues and a mental block will edge it out at the end as Khronos doesn't want to lose his #3 spot in the rankings to Nadalsknees before their potential match.

·
Super Moderator
7,918 Posts
Inb4 these mugs will feel too much pressure and lose.

I don't want to do a GSMdal here, but bet your house on Nadalsknees winning.

·
Registered
10,560 Posts
:worship: MTF TE reaching new heights.

·
21,302 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Closing time updated.

---

Following added to OP:

Unlike other vBookie events on MTF, these markets require only one single point to be played to have a pay out. If a player retires after the match has started, the match will be considered played. If the match is abandoned before a point is played, the stakes for that match will be returned.
@Ichbinmüde

·
Premium Member
5,242 Posts
Closing time updated.

---

Following added to OP:

Unlike other vBookie events on MTF, these markets require only one single point to be played to have a pay out. If a player retires after the match has started, the match will be considered played. If the match is abandoned before a point is played, the stakes for that match will be returned.

@Ichbinmüde
With the propensity for TE matches (especially cross continent ones) to end in retirement due to lag, I can see that this will result in some huge losses for people. :lol:

·
21,302 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
^ We can change things around if people agree.
I have never participated in TE, so I didn't know that retirements are so common.

·
Delicious
3,558 Posts
No generous Ichbinmüde odds, I cannot bet on this :no:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts