Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 70 Posts

·
Super Moderator
8,828 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Credits: @Phenomenadal

The rules:

1. First and most important rule is that everyone can join! (aka First TE Amendment)

2. A random draw will be made after that the deadline to commit for this tournament ends. Late Entries could be accepted here. You can play your matches as soon as the draw comes out.

3. You have to talk with your opponent to find the best time for both of you to play the match. You can chat here to find a pleasant date or talk personally per pm. Make sure to clear with your partner who's gonna host etc.

Besides I've just created a Discord-server you can join. It could help to arrange your match better than on mtf. Link is the following:

Please try to register there with your mtf nick if you want to join the server, otherwise I'll kick you out of it. All the banter belongs here ofc, these threads should remain as the main platform of MTF TE.

4. Organisers shall decide a winner if a match takes several days to take place. Simple rule: Who's more active in the thread, shall advance if his/her opponent doesn't respond.

5. No time for a match, although you joined? No problem, just hand a w/o and announce it here. Your opponent advances to the next round.

6. We play the MTF Tennis Elbow US Open. Surface is Hardcourt, format is Best of One regular set in Realistic Mode the first rounds. Best-Of-Three from Semifinals on.

7. The hoster has to choose the option 'Simulation controls' under the setting 'controls'. We play with Ball preview on plus Danger zone, aiming off and Tiredness on.

8. To maximise the joy of this game it is recommended to use Hamachi Free to have lag-free matches resp. to be even able to host matches.

9. Once you have finished the match, make sure someone posts the scoreline in this thread. However, it's nice to let others take a glimpse at your match stats for banter.

10. Have fun!

Have fun and don't take it seriously.

After carefully reading the MTF TEn Commandments, we're gonna play the MTF Tennis Elbow Grass BO1lympics which will count as a Slam. Please keep social distance and wear masks while playing.

Entry deadline is Friday, 4th September noon GMT, draw will be made by then

You can download this game for free:

Tennis Game for PC - Tennis Elbow 2013 - Free Demo!

·
Super Moderator
8,828 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Draw from the last US Open:

More Draws to be found here

·
Registered
1,768 Posts
In

As Knees is the defending champ and I haven't played last time, this is the closest I will ever get to No2 😂 (being the live No2 atm that is :p )

Reactions: IBM

·
Registered
1,652 Posts
Fucking In

Reactions: IBM

·
Super Moderator
8,828 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
Gotta say there will be a Challenger for guys outside of top10 (without secret GOATs) as well, 250 Challenger. Grab some points and get a title mugs

Carlos in(y)

·
Super Moderator
8,828 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Carlos in(y)
Royolosch in (y)
Filipes22 in (y)
Mark Lenders in (y)
Kontaveit EST in (y)

·
Registered
1,768 Posts
Gotta say there will be a Challenger for guys outside of top10 (without secret GOATs) as well, 250 Challenger. Grab some points and get a title mugs
Now this looks like more for me ♥

·
Registered
1,768 Posts
but I am titleless 😭

·
Super Moderator
8,828 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Lazyguy In (y)

·
Super Moderator